Okay this is the last one🤪
sorry for spamming with this gif 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Okay this is the last one🤪
sorry for spamming with this gif 🤣

All gifs are very lovely Rimi🤗❤️
Good morning dear🤗
“Budhhu Bon” he saved himself on time from wife’s anger 🤣
Thank you Nima 🤗😳
Good morning 🤗🤗❤️
Yes Ani ko dande padte agar buddhu Bondita bolta toh 🤣
Even if we want we can’t get over of these kiddos ❤️
Yes Nima 😳
Rimi 🤗

Thanks for the beautiful gif's. You made my day. These two are very adorable. How can a couple be so cute in each and every frame❤️? Rudhita are precious.
We don't mind🤗❤️. Please keep them coming😆
Ahh! His hands almost landed on her but only almost. The way he always maintains his distance from her is truly beautiful.
Rimi 🤗
Thanks for the beautiful gif's. You made my day. These two are very adorable. How can a couple be so cute in each and every frame❤️? Rudhita are precious.
Aww Thank you Min 🤗❤️
Got a proper Rudi scene after so long 😊
Yes they have a unique bond 😳❤️
We don't mind🤗❤️. Please keep them coming😆
Ahh! His hands almost landed on her but only almost. The way he always maintains his distance from her is truly beautiful.
Min 😆 I already made 6 -7 i think 🤪🤣
Yes... he is a a gentleman in that sense
But then i get reminded of his shouting 😵😵
Originally posted by: A23QFSLKTG2L3E32
Min 😆 I already made 6 -7 i think 🤪🤣
Yes... he is a a gentleman in that sense
But then i get reminded of his shouting 😵😵
It doesn't matter how many you posted. We always want more.😆
Gentleman he is. I always admired that quality of his❤️. I very much appreciate the writer who thought of this Ani's trait👏. We need such men in the real world.
Gentlemen have their fair share of negatives too. Our one is an active volcano😛.
It doesn't matter how many you posted. We always want more.😆
Gentleman he is. I always admired that quality of his❤️. I very much appreciate the writer who thought of this Ani's trait👏. We need such men in the real world.
Gentlemen have their fair share of negatives too. Our one is an active volcano😛.
Yes he is a volcano 🤣🤪
Too hot 👍🏼
It doesn't matter how many you posted. We always want more.😆
Gentleman he is. I always admired that quality of his❤️. I very much appreciate the writer who thought of this Ani's trait👏. We need such men in the real world.
Gentlemen have their fair share of negatives too. Our one is an active volcano😛.
But I love this volcano
Love to hear him shouting he looks extra cute while shouting
But the person who gets angry easily is the purest as he will not hide his emotions and will express them in his anger that is what I believe👍🏼