Goodnight Nima 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Goodnight Nima 🤗
Vaha nahi... Yaha😳



😳❤️

Cities 😳

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
After all this mess clears I want bondu to always pack her potli
And whenever Ani shouts on her she silently go to her room and bring her potli and tell him one thing that I am done with you now I am going to my mother's place 🤣
I am 100% sure if he hears this he immediately starts doing sit ups and say sorry 100 times🤪🤣
Awwww
This just made my day☺️
Extended 🤪 look at Ani's expressions in the end

All gifs are very lovely Rimi🤗❤️
Good morning dear🤗
“Budhhu Bon” he saved himself on time from wife’s anger 🤣
Even if we want we can’t get over of these kiddos ❤️