I felt this 🤣
LOL people are like, literally the whole squad reposted the same pic and nothing else, like they'd planned it 🤣
bechare...woh bhi aur hum bhi 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I felt this 🤣
LOL people are like, literally the whole squad reposted the same pic and nothing else, like they'd planned it 🤣
bechare...woh bhi aur hum bhi 😒
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LOL people are like, literally the whole squad reposted the same pic and nothing else, like they'd planned it 🤣
bechare...woh bhi aur hum bhi 😒
I reckon they did you know it was all timed rather too well 🤔
Also I love how SC gets on with all co-actors wife. This
Is DD’s wife.
https://twitter.com/tannanatasha/status/1357803972287991808?s=21
Of course they had an after party 😆 which I'm sure we'll get all the pics from 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Of course they had an after party 😆 which I'm sure we'll get all the pics from 🤣
🤣 Yeah better than the ones we already have right 🤣 also please note who came through with
Photos for us today 🤣
I mean this is the closest most of us will get to an autograph 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK67Rb6gLt-/?igshid=d07i6woen6l8
Also I laughed so hard 🤣
https://twitter.com/lamhechurake/status/1357806272712646656?s=21
🤣🤣this actress only has one role kya?!
https://twitter.com/LamheChurake/status/1357806272712646656?s=19
🤣 Yeah better than the ones we already have right 🤣 also please note who came through with
Photos for us today 🤣
Who was this last one from?
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Who was this last one from?
Chachiiii- here is the video. SM isn’t there 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7Qtq7BilT/?igshid=1l87d3nbvw89r