Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I love your story... so sad for Sai,and never forgive CM people, so cruel, and never expected from this Virat... Now I want him suffer more than Sai... 

Seema978 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Literally crying reading your chapters😢

Can’t wait for the next chapter x

Naihan thumbnail

Please update... 

Waiting for your next chapters 

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chaper 10: Aabaad Barbaad

It took Aai a whole minute to calm Purvi down. It wasn't like Purvi was scared of Bhai. But she knew bhai would get really mad when Purvi spoilt his stuff. And he wasn't cool to let Aai replace it too. Bhai was silly. But then Purvi too got mad when bhai threw her bunny out last week without telling her. And her favourite onesie too. Purvi threw a big tantrum. And Bhai basically left her to "wear it out". Bhai was mean. 

"What did you do Purvi?" Aastha asked as her two year old called her using her panic phone. Purvi instead scooted closer to Sai Bai and hugged her. 

Sai hadn't met Purvi and Reyansh's Aai before. Neither was she aware of their parents. She always assumed that Reyansh wasn't really the sentimental types. That meant, neither was Purvi. Purvi fiddled with her phone and then basically said, in her baby, gibberish, "Aai, Bhai, laptop," 

Aastha was stern as she asked Purvi. "Apurva, what did you do to your Bhai's laptop. Please tell me you didn't fling it on the floor again," 

Purvi gulped, on being reminded of that. "Purvi scribbled I show Sai Bai," she said as she got up, pulled Sai up and dragged Sai to her floor with all her might. 

The Raichand's lived in a four-floor penthouse apartment at the heart of the city. The lower floor had a few rooms that weren't really used, the floor above had Reyansh's studio of sorts which was now invaded by Purvi and the two floors above were for their parents and out of Purvi's limits (which meant put of Sai's limits too). It had been three weeks since Sai lived at the apartment. Shivani bua, Devi Tai and their families had to leave the city for various reasons. And Shivani bua left Sai in the hands of Reyansh, her godson of sorts. 

Sai lived on the ground floor of the Raichand's apartment. Reyansh mostly stayed over at their house and Purvi fought to stay with Sai. The house usually had Purvi, her Yaya, Sai, and the house staff. On some days, Reyansh would come home, take Purvi from Sai's embrace and take her to his room. Sai would often wake up to a cushion in place of Purvi or loud knocks from Purvi at 6 am sharp. On other days, Purvi slept in, Sai would knock twice on Reyansh's room and then pick Purvi up. The days were fun. Sai would study, Purvi would scribble and Reyansh would work on his stuff. On some days he was loud, other annoyed and generally short-tempered. On days that the staff would come over from various businesses, Sai and Purvi would be confined to the second floor and above. 

Sai didn't know if it was because Reyansh was scared of the men in the house, or if it was Sai who panicked the first time or Purvi who would just feel so disappointed to have someone else have her Bhai's attention. The second time, the door to the top floor had security. The third, police. 

The times Purvi threw tantrums, Reyansh would just call Aai and hand the phone to Purvi. And Aai would threaten to take Purvi back to the States. Somewhere down the line, Sai felt the stress take its toll on Reyansh. He visited the hospital less, did his paperwork more, and recently helped work on his grandfather's campaign. 

Reyansh was reserved, unlike Virat, and at times, Sai didn't even know why she compared the two. They had such different lifestyles. While Virat was waited from head to food by his loving Aai (who hated that Virat did anything), Reyansh, on the other hand, started his day at the crack of dawn. He went to the gym, showered, worked on his business responsibilities, then snuggled in bed with Purvi who would be slowly waking up. Then at 6 am he would start cooking his breakfast, get some study done, and prep for Purvi and his day. At 7:45 Purvi would wake up and wander around the floor like a little lost puppy and then hold Rey's leg and lug around till she woke up. At 8, Purvi would freshen up, watch television with her morning dose of fruit and Nutella or yoghurt, revise for the day and then leave with her Bhai. 

On the days' Sai moved in with them, Reyansh let Sai have the first floor, Purvi and he occupied the second. Sometimes Purvi would toddle around in her long tee and night diapers dragging her blankly around the whole house as she followed Reyansh around. 

Somewhere down the line, Sai had realised that Reyansh was extremely possessive of his sister. In days there were outsiders in the house, they had security. He picked Purvi and held her every morning while she slept in his arms. On days Purvi was fussy, he fed her much to his mother's annoyance who preferred Purvi to be independent and eat her own meals. He tucked her to bed every night. And while his parents chastised him to leave Purvi in her own room, he gave in to Purvi's whimpers and cries and shared his room with her. He was a good brother. He did his best to provide for Purvi at the best of his abilities. 

Purvi's Yaya, who had been Reyansh's Yaya, when he was younger, called him Agastya. That was probably where Purvi picked her "Aggie" or "Bhaaaaaiya" from. Purvi had two Yaya's - an older stern lady who was currently on vacation and a newer one who was basically terrified of Purvi. Purvi usually remained with Sai, who was now on vacation. They watched movies, tried to cook (and failed miserably) and watched housekeeping videos all day. Sai still limped a little when she walked (which to her psychotherapist was something she had to overcome). 

She had started preparing for the medical entrance exams for schools overseas while Purvi worked on two-course works - for her school here and school where her Aai Baba were. It was strenuous. But Purvi smiled as she studied and scribbled on her books. On days Reyansh was home, he would bring Sai and Purvi their snacks - coffee for Sai and hot chocolate or chocolate milk for Purvi. Occasionally, they would get a snack when Reyansh was in a decent to a bad mood. 

To Sai, there was something magical sitting on the well lit, faux terrace that the Raizada's owned against the setting sun, a cup of cold coffee, her books, soothing music and her books strewn over the furniture. Purvi would sometimes mix her little books and stationery and they would be working at their desk for hours before switching to the study after shower time. 

It had been nice: to not worry about money, small finances, petty kitchen politics and all the other unnecessary bits. It had been nice to not be yelled at, have every decision micro analysed or to live under constant scrutiny. 

On one of those days home, Agastya got home a girl. She had been extremely pretty and so well-groomed that she made Sai feel ashamed of herself. Sai remembered crawling in her own skin at how unattractive she was in her dingy old kurtis, ragged clothes and at times heavy makeup that she had learnt to do.

The girl, Parnashri, on then the other hand was dressed in the finest clothes money could by. She had sleek silky hair, tall perfect figure and not a single scar on her body or face. Sai remembered Purvi being very annoyed at Reyansh's friend. Reyansh had come home and sternly told Purvi, "Purvi, say hi to Pari di," to which Purvi had just hmphed, wide-eyed and stomped off dragging Sai in the other direction along with her with all her little might. Sai gave the girl, Pari, an apologetic smile before chasing Purvi. 

Purvi on the other hand had locked herself in a different room with Sai and her Yaya. When she had fallen asleep her Yaya told Sai that Purvi didn't like Pari since she was very young. And like today, despite Pari trying her best, Purvi just didn't like her. And one time it had gotten so bad that Purvi had a panic attack around Pari. It wasn't serious, the Yaya said, but just that Purvi didn't like sharing her brother with anyone. So the idea of sharing him with Pari terrified her. Reyansh on the other hand just left Purvi to deal with it after trying multiple times to make her come in terms with it. "She has to come in terms with Pari at some time or the other," the Yaya had said. "It's not like Reyansh is going to change his life for her. He's already doing a lot accommodating her in his life." 

Edited by AraBearxo - 3 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

guys im having an issue posting, let me figure this out

AraBearxo thumbnail

-

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a nice bonding between Sai and Purvi 

I think Sai just gets makeover herself too. Its brings back your lost confidence 

You need it, for facing chavan family, we need to watch their karma bites back them. 

Edited by Appudappu - 3 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

Anyone knows about Abusive words found : S T F L error? There are no abusive words in the update.

AraBearxo thumbnail

-

AraBearxo thumbnail

Chapter 10: Aabaad Barbaad

I can't seem to update  the chapter here because of an S T F L abuse word error. ðŸ¤” I've been struggling to post an update for a while. Tried paragraph by paragraph and then sentence by sentence. It really got annoying. The chapter is very long. Anyway, I messaged the mods, so I hope this gets sorted. 

But I thought I'd post the update to Wattpad until this mess gets sorted and the archaic site starts working again. 

Link to update until I figure this IF mess out. Urgh!

https://www.wattpad.com/1021773777-sairat-ff-77-heartbreaks-humari-adhuri-kahaani

Will update the part here when it gets sorted and I can finally use this site. Not really a fan of Wattpad either. ðŸ˜†

Comment pls! 

Also, do let me know if you would prefer a Wattpad book simultaneous update (along with here). It's just a few clicks, not much and can be done if it's easier to read for you. 

Regards, 

Kia <3