This reminds me of when my mom would say on me asking where something is ... "Mere Sar Pe" or if I asked where someONE was "Mere pocket mein" 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This reminds me of when my mom would say on me asking where something is ... "Mere Sar Pe" or if I asked where someONE was "Mere pocket mein" 🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
This reminds me of when my mom would say on me asking where something is ... "Mere Sar Pe" or if I asked where someONE was "Mere pocket mein" 🤣
That was my inspiration I got told the same thing 🤣 both things 🤣
Totes... even she wants to be the man!!!🤣
Though ek galti krdi usne..these aren't black!!! Tch..tch..tch..rookie mistake sweetheart!!🤣🤣
Perfection cannot be recreated 😆
THERE YOU GO. I don’t need to tell you all what to focus on 😆 but this is a start 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK64ombAT3C/?igshid=1srwh7ymuatkp
Originally posted by: nikki.171
This reminds me of when my mom would say on me asking where something is ... "Mere Sar Pe" or if I asked where someONE was "Mere pocket mein" 🤣
This also applies when you ask "isko kaha rakhu maa" !!!🤣🤣
THERE YOU GO. I don’t need to tell you all what to focus on 😆 but this is a start 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK64ombAT3C/?igshid=1srwh7ymuatkp
Sharbhi darshan done!!!🤣
Ig... everyone's going to be there😆
But jinke darshan krne hai unke abhi tak hue kaha??😔🤣
Edit- wait..i read arshi's comment and then got the point!!🤣🤣
I thought you were talking of some other pic and went to check on ig which one had sc and her alleged SO...🤣🤣
I legit thought it was the SO. Saw another pic and had to check the first again. Omg 🤣
DD's there too, nice. But not HK I guess...