Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yess
Hey tell me who do you think will stop bon from meeting Sumati and leaving rc house , I don’t want it to be sampoo and I want for once everyone knows bon is missing then ani will confront bon and ask her what is the reason on his own and will realise there is something bon is hiding ?? I don’t want sampoo there in this and her creating embarrassing situation for bon enough of one week evil drama now show ani realising bon problem and
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2aX6xh7YW/?igshid=1gme80cyhuv0l
Sabka badla lene aayi sampoorna🤑🤑🤑🤢
Sab villains ne kiye sampoorna ke charan sparsh🤣
What is Monday precap??🤔🤔🤔
Friends, please move into the new EDT. 🤗