Originally posted by: MusicMuse
Bachhi hai yaar , teenager hai abhi bhi . Thoda dream kar liya to kaun sa paap kar liya , 😆 Be honest now , which of us don't fantasize about various things. Doesn't mean we try them in real lives do we . 😉 I'm sure she can't even actually think about touching Aditya, let alone hugging him in real as she knows that Aditya is " Moon ke the , Moon ke hai , aur Moon ke hi rahenge. " She'll shun or avoid any possibility of touching him I'm sure if it was real.
We do these things in our minds some times as a catharsis also . A way of exploring things in dreamscape that will never happen in reality. She's doing that also.
I'm fearing a big backlash tomorrow after the dream scene in the forum as well as across all social media platforms, calling Imlie shameless and what not. I think I'll absent myself tomorrow. No matter what , I still have enough soft corner for my girl, can't see her getting bashed left right and centre.