Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
He is hella energetic😆
So this is how I look like in my office?!🤪
Poor Radha🤣
Humesha bechari ko pareshan karta hai🤣
My Rrahul baby is definitely very energetic 😆
Now now why are u even comparing yourself with him? Where is he and where are u? Poles apart 😂😂
I’m sure he’s looking so much better whereas u are like a lunatic 😛
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My Rrahul baby is definitely very energetic 😆
Now now why are u even comparing yourself with him? Where is he and where are u? Poles apart 😂😂
I’m sure he’s looking so much better whereas u are like a lunatic 😛
That's what I meant to say🤪
Since it's Rrahul,He looks cute
When I do it, Log soch rahe honge "Itne reputed company ke office me ye pagal kaise ghush gayi"🤪
90% times me ID card bhi nahi pehenti😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
That's what I meant to say🤪
Since it's Rrahul,He looks cute
When I do it, Log soch rahe honge "Itne reputed company ke office me ye pagal kaise ghush gayi"🤪
90% times me ID card bhi nahi pehenti😆
Definitely it has to be cute coz it’s my Rrahul baby
Green - tu toh company ka naam bhi mitti mein larahi hai
Orange - ohhh gosh 😂😂! We don’t even have an id care to wear even 😆
😂😂😂
Now she’s used to it thanks to him