Originally posted by: sharafah
what was the fb about? did ani say anything for her listening to his heartbeat?☺️
He was teaching her adjective aur uske beech he gave as usual weird n unique example😆
I found that scene very funny😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sharafah
what was the fb about? did ani say anything for her listening to his heartbeat?☺️
He was teaching her adjective aur uske beech he gave as usual weird n unique example😆
I found that scene very funny😆
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
I am confused how come he didn't fainted next moment??🤪🤣
Ani ka blush
Kaka ne yahi dekh ke advice di kya Ani ko🤪🤪🤣
🤣
Woh to aage pata chalega🤪🤣
Thank you Ash this is super cute 🥰
Welcome ritika🤗
Sorry dear.. may be jaldi jaldi mein.. please edit your post 😆
But I am just hoping they don’t enter Sumati track in this Hopefully ani gets to know.. that’s all
I'm confused Yaar sumati track is going to be over or not 😕 there is no confirmed news yet
Tum konsi line ka reply di ho ??🤪
Nimu🤗
Aniruddh too is very happy🤪☺️

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Tum konsi line ka reply di ho ??🤪
Last line🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
I'm confused Yaar sumati track is going to be over or not 😕 there is no confirmed news yet
Even I am confused about sumati
And also will bondu or Ani be able to find sumati??
And yes then sumati will definitely tell them about sample then what ??
They have created a big khichadi out of all tracks 😈
Haan☺️
woh to aaj bhi tha
Uska dialogue tha aisa lag raha hai bondita umar guzar gayi ho ek saath muskuraye hue... Aisa kya ho gaya h humare beech🤪
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
What are they promoting??🤔🤔
..https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4DPShBWfk/?igshid=14zs32sd07eag
But my favorite caption
Haaayyeee Drrraaammaa
Naagin😆