Originally posted by: PassionStar
Good Nephia..I saw your tweets, you have raised all the points.
Thank you Akanksha🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Good Nephia..I saw your tweets, you have raised all the points.
Thank you Akanksha🤗
I also want to know...Who is akshada ??
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tujhe dekha mein abhi...
Started following 😆😆
And we used to blame Raisinghanias Fir spying. They are nothing in front his highness😆
Correct...
Ye banda toh high level mein hai yak...🤢
Aww don't worry yaar
Makers won't repeat the mistake of making vansh look stupid again
Yeah thats why I try to give warning...😡
Chal gya mera episode
🤣🤣
Yeah it's me
Was jk
Originally posted by: DTQ63VXNN5YIYCRJ
Yeah thats why I try to give warning...😡
Cool down yaara 😆
That's why I didn't notice before🤣