Who is manjula thangaraj....is it someone from us...I didn't recognized pls tell me...?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who is manjula thangaraj....is it someone from us...I didn't recognized pls tell me...?
Originally posted by: E54HVMVAJSPOTC25
I have tagged them...
At starting only..pls go and check...whether I done right or made a mistake😒
Tag them in every tweet, poora thread koi check nhi krta yaar🤔
hn correct...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Tag them in every tweet, poora thread koi check nhi krta yaar🤔
And nephia use tags like
#RiAnsh #IshqMeinMarjawan2 #RrahulSudhir
#HellyShah #RraArmy #Hellyholics etc.
Tagged show's name but not RiAnsh I forgot it was my first time there..
Mujhe abhi tak samjh nhi aa rha ki ho kya rha vahan...
Pls Abby if you are on twitter see if its working or not,seeing in tag or not...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Tag them in every tweet, poora thread koi check nhi krta yaar🤔
Are yaar ab kaise krun..
Meine pucha tha kitna.. abhi dubara krun...kaise krun vo to ho gye tweet...🤦♀️