I have started the war..pls come on tt and put ghee..😆
ID PLSSS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have started the war..pls come on tt and put ghee..😆
ID PLSSS
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Voot is in love with abinaya. We are deciding on shipping names 😂😂
Worked and updated too.


ahaha
finally it worked and updated too :)
Originally posted by: Abinaya_24
ID PLSSS
Nephia10...go and support my campaign pls
Nephia10...go and support my campaign pls
Be tags use kar and makers ko tag to kar
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Nephia chaa gayi tum toh...🤗
😅😅
Pls lend support to campaign teja
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Be tags use kar and makers ko tag to kar
I have tagged them...
At starting only..pls go and check...whether I done right or made a mistake😒