Poll
Who will win the ticket to finale?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bala may win it and if they ask to give points then shivani/ramya i guess
Bala may win it and if they ask to give points then shivani/ramya i guess
Bala if lost in between and asked to give points, he will give it to Shivani 😕 .
I want Ramya to win TTF. If all the tasks are going to be endurance tasks like shown in promo, Ramya might not have any chance.
The winner will be between Bala, Aari and Rio.
I voted for Som here ...😆
Those who voted for Som winning ? 😅
Yeah me too voted for him🙌🥳
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Yeah me too voted for him🙌🥳
Hope he won
👍🏼 Good prediction. I didn’t expect it in the beginning of the TTF. When they did the kurai sollum talking task, I decided , it is going to be Som. But you guessed it even before that 👏
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
👍🏼 Good prediction. I didn’t expect it in the beginning of the TTF. When they did the kurai sollum talking task, I decided , it is going to be Som. But you guessed it even before that 👏
Thanks ⭐️
Correct-ah Som nu guess panna ellarkum valthukkal 👏👏👏
Super paa 👏
Many guessed correctly