People on twitter are saying that episode 185 is out. Is it true.
I think now Voot realised giving episodes early will increase trp.
People on twitter are saying that episode 185 is out. Is it true.
I think now Voot realised giving episodes early will increase trp.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
and it's loading
out already more than hour ago
yet loading
watch some other shows like Molki for 10 mins and check if Immj2 185 is playing..one of my frnd on TT told me this trick
My voot is not at all showing the epi
Originally posted by: coolpd93
My voot is not at all showing the epi
Someone gave the epi summary on edt. I checked there. My voot is also not showing the new epi😔😔
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Someone gave the epi summary on edt. I checked there. My voot is also not showing the new epi😔😔
any chance u r opening it on the laptop.... the same thing happened to me...whenever I search on the laptop new episode doesn't show...but when I do it from a mobile it shows...
Originally posted by: coolpd93
watch some other shows like Molki for 10 mins and check if Immj2 185 is playing..one of my frnd on TT told me this trick
Does that trick work
Which episode of molkki should i watch??
No yaar..my Frnd on TT told me this...I tried ..but it did not work..😡
If anyone watches please post an update,for me everyday it's opening post 7.30pm
Originally posted by: lifesucks28
any chance u r opening it on the laptop.... the same thing happened to me...whenever I search on the laptop new episode doesn't show...but when I do it from a mobile it shows...
I check on the mobile. New epi doesn't show up on my phone before 7.30 atleast🤷♀️🤷♀️