Originally posted by: rachufan
Mei chali class ka time hogaya
Congratulations you got promoted...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: rachufan
Mei chali class ka time hogaya
Congratulations you got promoted...
Originally posted by: rachufan
Mei chali class ka time hogaya
Congratulations🥳
I just noticed your colour change😉
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I know..i saw ..khushi ke aansu 🥺😂just one category😂..haamari abhuydaya bhi hai..tough competition
Aww I can't even decide between you two all my faves have been nominated what a treat 🤗
Originally posted by: anya2005
sexy aalooo
Shouldn't that be SA then??
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Aww I can't even decide between you two all my faves have been nominated what a treat 🤗
Aww 😍
I think daily episode update mein hum dono ke aalawa koi hai hi nahi..so maybe tie hojayega us category .😂😂
I am yet to give my vote..have you??
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Aww 😍
I think daily episode update mein hum dono ke aalawa koi hai hi nahi..so maybe tie hojayega us category .😂😂
I am yet to give my vote..have you??
Yeah hoping for that only and no I have not I will give soon though I won't be on edt for much longer going to be inactive soon might come on to read updates that will be from mid feb tho 🤔
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I guess it was SE who voted amrita as anupriya.😆
Just saw.u and amrita in line for anupriya 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yeah hoping for that only and no I have not I will give soon though I won't be on edt for much longer going to be inactive soon might come on to read updates that will be from mid feb tho 🤔
Why inactive??
Kal k episode k gifs bhi daalungi shaam tak😆