SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome chapter. I like that sai father is alive and that they are great friends

Mujhe toh 1st chapter main hi future Sairat shippers mil gaye hai - Shilpa and Sai's Abba. 😊

Really like that you have layed down Sai' backstory so well here. 

Sai moving to Nagpur where Virat is the ACP. Ahem ahem. You already created way for Virat's entry.

Really looking forward to see how I will feel and will connect with the cross connections in this story. 

Interesting start 🤗

Originally posted by chinnu_kaku

no chappals yaar..not able to see samrat with sai😆..virat ka entry kab hoga..

samrat ko doctor bana diya🤣

don’t worry I also can’t see Samrat with Sai. This is a SAIRAT SS, but am trying another angle for a story. It seems few people are only open to it, I am so thankful for your comment. Pls continue to. Thank you so much 

Superb 👏

Interesting start 

Waiting for weekend mein sasural ghumne jane ka aur wanha Virat se Sai ki pehli mulaqat ka 

Originally posted by columbia

don’t worry I also can’t see Samrat with Sai. This is a SAIRAT SS, but am trying another angle for a story. It seems few people are only open to it, I am so thankful for your comment. Pls continue to. Thank you so much 

we should all thank you all OS writers,who are putting your hardwork to give us such a great writing...

Thank you all for your comments, please keep them coming. I know some of you are hesitant about where this is all going but I want to assure you, this is a SAIRAT story, please be patient. Thank you again for your comments. I already wrote this part so posting now. 

PART 2

Shivani in her nightie, is pouring tea into cups while talking to her sister in law. While Ashwini is technically her sister in law, her mother’s death when she was 10 and her sister in law bringing her up like a daughter, always finds herself calling her Aai instead of Vahini, which makes sense because her niece and nephews call her Tai. Her SIL is chopping kotmir to add to the pohe. And Shivani can sense the uneasiness. 

“Toh basically, aapke dono bete nikamme nikle” Ashwini turns her nose and irritated at Shivani, “Tu humesha meri mazaak udaati hai, lekin tu bhi jaanti hai ki jo Samrat kar raha hai, sahi nahi hai, aur voh ladki aise kaise chali aa rahi hai? Sharam laaj nahi hai kya?” Shivani laughs “Ashwini Aai, aapko na award milna chahiye, itni modern hotey hue bhi, startv ki saas ki tarah baat kar rahi ho, jab mai apne boyfriends ko ghar leke aati hun, tab aap pure mohalle ki auntiyan ko kehti hai, jab Ashwini aapke ghar mei rahegi tab aap uss pe ungli uthayiyega, voh apni marzi ki karti hai aur humei uss pe naaz hai. Aur abb kya hua?” Ashwini makes a face and is about to reply when a deep male voice distracts her. 

“Maa, pohe ban gaye ya Mai niklu, mujhe deri ho rahi hai” . Shivani giggles while Ashwini glares at her son, Virat, “Isse dekho, apne ma baba aur family ke saath rahega nahi, lekin pohe khaane subah paunch jaayega” Virat rolls his eyes, not this again. In the meantime, his younger sister, Devyani comes rushing down the stairs, waving her phone “Aai dekh dekh, Samrat dada ne photo bheja hai, ladki ka” his mother serves him pohe which he is about to start eating, when Ashwini yelps “Dikha dikha” the two girls stare at the pic on the phone, “Not bad- achi dikh ti hai”..”Hai na? Thode kapde thik thak hai lekin medical college mei time nahi milta hoga”. Just then, his father Ninaad joins them, “Kya halaa mach raha hai, Arrey Virat, tum yaha? aaj pohe bane hai kya?” Virat has a small smile which is taken over by his sister’s Yelp again, “Arrey wow! Yeh toh state topper thi, Abhi Maine google kiya” Ninaad looks on, “Kya chal raha hai?” He watches his mother answer with indifference, “Samrat ne ladki ka photo bheja hai, aapka beta usse weekend hamare saath guzarne ke liye leke aa raha hai.” Ninaad nods, “Acha. Zara mai bhi dekhu ladki ki tasvir”. He gets up after eating, takes his plate, his mother stops him and takes it from him, he sighs walks to the bathroom to wash his hands. He needs to rush back to his apartment to get ready and leave for his meeting. He comes out and all of them are huddled around the phone discussing the girl. He can hear the conversation, he is not surprised by his mother’s tone at all and he knows there is only so much his father can placate his mother. 

Ninaad says, “Arrey Ashwini, usne apna choice decide kar liya hai, toh hum Kuch nahi kar sakte” Ashwini  refuses to agree, “Aise kaise decide kar sakta hai? Usse pata hai ki maine hamesha Pakhi ko apna bahu maana hai” His sister Devyani pipes in “Of course poor thing Pakhi, voh kitni hurt honey vaali hai, yeh ladki cute hai aur doctor bhi hai, isse toh koi bhi mil jaayega, Samrat Dada ko hi phasana thaa” Thankfully his Shivani Tai maintains some sense “What rubbish! Iss ladki tere Samrat Dada pe pistol rakhke nahi kaha ki mujhse pyaar karo, Dada sahi keh rahe hai, agar Samrat ki pasand yeh ladki hai, toh hum Kuch nahi kar sakte”. He walks to the dining table, kisses his mother’s forehead “ Ladki ka naam Sai hai aur Jaise Tai aur baba ne kaha ki agar yeh ladki tumhari bahu banegi toh yehi sahi, Aai sabki life control karna bandh karo” 

His mother is placated for now, but he knows she will be back to some tricks and rope in everyone else. He gets into his jeep and drives to his apartment. He parks the jeep in front of the building, the guard salutes him, he nods and enters the lobby where the girl at the reception desk smiles at the most good looking man she has seen, who only opts for the morning shift so that she can see ACP Virat leave the building in his fulll uniform everyday. He waves at her, making her day. He pressses 25 on the elevator and as soon as he opens the door, he pulls his Tshirt off his body and the same to his jogging pants and steps into the shower. It’s his daily routine, after work drive to his parents place, park his jeep there, have dinner with them and then walk back to his apartment, get up in the morning jog to his parents place, have breakfast with everyone and drive the jeep back. It changes when he has too much work or he is traveling. This was the arrangement or compromise his dad arranged with his mom when he wanted to start living by himself. His travels all around the state began to claw at his mother’s worried mind and this way, she gets to see him enough and he doesn’t have to deal with her constant nagging. He wonders if he should ask for an out of town assignment for this weekend, away from the family antics and drama, but a part of him knows he won’t be able to escape it.

———-

Please post a comment, my writing needs it. Thanks 🙏🏽 
Next part - Page 10

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

I liked the buildup around the characters, I am getting really curious and excited to see how everything is going to get connected together :)

It’s a complex story 

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

So finally virat ki intro hogayi 

I hope sairat is the endgame 

Really excited to read next part 

nice!!!!so ashwini is a controlling mother. i want to see if she will accept sai as her bahu or not.❤️❤️❤️

Nice update loved the character's description waiting for sairat first meeting 😍😍.