Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Immj wale ko kaha doctor ki zarorat hoti.😆 He needs TLC- tender love care. I can just give some treatment not TLC.😆
anyone
i said any one
but not that bicchu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Immj wale ko kaha doctor ki zarorat hoti.😆 He needs TLC- tender love care. I can just give some treatment not TLC.😆
anyone
i said any one
but not that bicchu
Hayeee vansh Ki old sunglasses is back...😎
Make a twitter account then blast on shashu bhai. You've whole edt wales ashirbad.Han bol hi do..
Ja beta ja ji le apni zindagi.👍🏼
Kabir & vansh Ki fight...
Wahhh...
😍😍😍😍
After watching tmrw's ep...i didnt get any MM vansh vibes😭...yeh kuch twitter pe log bol rhe the..ki MM vansh ki vibes aa rhi hai🤔🤔🤔
Chalo I'll go cherish studio with amrita devi. I'll treat him & amrita will give him TLC. Khush?😆
Question waha hi attack geyi...
Diamond kaun badla...
Kitna sara paisa jal geya...
😭
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Make a twitter account then blast on shashu bhai. You've whole edt wales ashirbad.
Ja beta ja ji le apni zindagi.👍🏼
Hye di marvaoge kya..😒
Shashu bhai ke fan mere piche pad jayenge...😆
Mein to pehle hi bhut dukhi hu...😭
Koi aur tarika nhi us super intelligent world class writter se 2-4 baat krne ka😡...becoz I am also feeling we need to talk...🤔
Meri neend uda ke khud chain se kaisa so sakta hai vo kabutar premi🤬
woh guitar bhi😆