Users

Frequent Posters

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Okay sab log dukhi ho jaao!

It was a highly disappointing episode ! 

Bon couldn't reach the Samaroh because of Sampoo 🤢 I have no energy to explain why and how 🤢

Ani wasn't mad at Bon because she did not show up, but he went to check what was the matter and he finds Bon sleeping.

He checks her forehead and finds that she has fever. He leaves to let her take rest.

But He doesn't know that it was all Mami's plan and she had kept onions under Bon's armpit to increase her body temperature 

Later, Sampoo tricks Ani into going and checking on Bon while she was having lots of Kulfi...

Ani sees that and thinks she is doing all this on purpose and shouts at her for purposely falling sick 🤢

THE END! 

Wow! What a garbage they have made out of this anticipated track! 

Bas.. Ab yeh anirude chillam chilli karega😡

Bon baby bohot jyada dukhi hogi😭

Ab agar friday episode mein isko letter nahi dikha na toh pakka hum time machine lenge aur jaake saurabh ke jagah isko upar pahuncha denge with the last wish that bon continues her education and later on get remarried😡best way to nikalofy this anirude from everyone's life and shaanti in rc mansion

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Fine Munnu 😳 Haan watched it and cried a lot with Ani's little wife too.

p.s. Ani's AT haina that's why 🤣

Reku I have giving short update on LU of today's disgusting episode! 👍🏼

RUDY575 thumbnail

Tq rimi for the update and I am hell 😡 on anirudh

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bon couldn't reach the Samaroh because of Sampoo 🤢 I have no energy to explain why and how 🤢

Ani wasn't mad at Bon because she did not show up, but he went to check what was the matter and he finds Bon sleeping.

He checks her forehead and finds that she has fever. He leaves to let her take rest.

But He doesn't know that it was all Mami's plan and she had kept onions under Bon's armpit to increase her body temperature 

Later, Sampoo tricks Ani into going and checking on Bon while she was having lots of Kulfi...

Ani sees that and thinks she is doing all this on purpose and shouts at her for purposely falling sick 🤢

THE END! 

What was that? I was waiting for writing updates of tomorrow's episode with so much hope🥺 Dil tod gayi meri😭

Stupid dumb ARC now I have no wish to watch episode yaar😡Just let SampooMaa go to hell😡 My poor Bondita 😒

Hii RiMi thanks for the updates 🤗

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

Woh ani phirse meri mbl chori chupke use karne aya hoga, itnaa badmaash hai isko kaise insaan banau

Waise munni ko lagta hoga cute but mujhe nehi 👎🏼

Arreh arreh sashuma se damadji shambhali nehi jarahi 

Hope is track ke bad munnu ko bhi cute lagega Ani 😉

RekaC thumbnail

Hi Rimi 🤗 Came here and I was replying alone myself 🤣🤣 Thats why went out to watch episode and came back... Tomorrow's episode was also in thumbnail alone it seems

RekaC thumbnail

THE END! 

Oh no 😭🥺

RekaC thumbnail

Thanks Rimi 😳 Episode not opening too for me..

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

exactly akshu hum jo bhi ummeed karte hai usko woh sab nehi karna hota hai, koi alag track pe ho nikal padhta hai yeh ladka 🤪

bohot disappoint kiya hai issne hume 💔

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i know 

But dekho bon maanti hi nehi.... Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai iss bande ne bon pe jaadu kiya hai 🤪 bon ko mujhse jyada ispe bharosa hai 

She is a baby, thoda padh likh legi uske baad dusri shaadi kara denge, uske liye ladko ka line india se london tak hoga, mujhe yakeen hai 

Aisa hi hona chahiye.. Yeh banda deserve nahi karta usko... She is too innocent ❤️