Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I will kill your laziness 👊👊👊
Yeah sure...try it if you can... I won't mind 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I will kill your laziness 👊👊👊
Yeah sure...try it if you can... I won't mind 😆
Good afternoon all...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Fine fine
What doing
I am writing update.
What about u Shivi when u will give?
Waiting
Good Ari.. Ask update from shivi...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I will kill your laziness 👊👊👊
Ari is in killing mood... 😅😅
Laziness is not leaving me 🤪
Maybe you're not leaving laziness 🤣
Is she scared to come here?😆
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Manasa update obsession love please 💖
I just gave one day before yesterday 🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Maybe you're not leaving laziness 🤣
Even you know me so well 🤣😉
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Is she scared to come here?😆
I think no ...
I asked her to come and give attendance in new thread she told me to give on her behalf...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I just gave one day before yesterday 🤔
She's asking for next update as you left it on crucial point 🤣