Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackheartdream thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am loving your Pakhi . I love Sai's character and Ayeshu in the serial but in this ff, Pakhi is quickly becoming my favourite.

Exactly what I meant when I said her story could be equal interesting, her thoughts, her loneliness etc if she's a parallel lead in the true sense , not a vamp that she's being shown. Yeh CN mansion drama se toh behtar hota.

Par nahi inko Pakhi ko total vamp bhi banana hai AND CN drama bhi bhar bhar ke dikhana hai

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful❤️you are making me fall in love with your Pakhi😳loved the budding friendship between the almost three couples and their willingness to help each other out...I am sure it will grow more once Samrat returns and would even be more interesting to read😳 can't thank you enough for this wonderful piece🤗...hoping for another quick update

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome! I love character transition in pakhi. Looking forward to read next chapter. 

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am in love with your writings

So good

So fresh

It makes our day

This pakhi is love❤

I wish the same for her

Kaash samrat hota uske saath

Seeing both the couples happy might have pinched her heart a little

I wish to see samrat soon

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Deleted

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 2 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This is seriously beautiful loved it  

Just the way we would imagine how a family should bond 

And iam seriously loving this pakhi, sairat scenes karishma sab 

Glad to see how they are supporting each other 

Waiting for next update

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woww!!❤️...the way you have given equal importance to all the characters is phenomenal👍🏼 while reading this I realised there are soo many depressed soul in this house and the way Pakhi is shown to care about each of them 👏

It seems, Pakhi is the true hero of your story....never mind, the plot is excellent👍🏼 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Woww!!❤️...the way you have given equal importance to all the characters is phenomenal👍🏼 while reading this I realised there are soo many depressed soul in this house and the way Pakhi is shown to care about each of them 👏

It seems, Pakhi is the true hero of your story....never mind, the plot is excellent👍🏼 

Not actually. I want Sai to live a care free life. She is eighteen. She is meant to enjoy her college life and MBBS needs a very strict discipline. She is not old enough to understand all these complicated feelings. Paakhi on the other hand is older and I wanted her to take that role so Sai lives how she is actually supposed to live

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the way she realised and took  charge of her life 

Hope Samrat comes soon 

Waiting to see how he feels about all this

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Brilliant 

Absolutely heart warming plot you have here

With every update you leave us speechless

Members of chavan niwas supporting each other mainly pakhi encouraging people and having good intentions are so good

I would really like to have pakhi support sai just like in this chapter in show also but it seems like its not going to happen

But your story has given us people so many hopes and happiness

Your one update on this makes our day