Posted: 3 years ago

If ITV was a little realistic but still wanted to show a cute Sairat scene- this is how the hospital scene could continue and play out. 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts/comments! 

After Sai finished feeding Virat the dinner, she went to the bathroom, cleaned the spoons and washed her hands and came back. She picked out a smaller empty bag and drops the tiffin and the plate/cutlery into it. Next she stood up and said- ok virat sir, ab mai chalti hoon. 

Virat- kahaan? 

Sai- ghar, aur kaha? 

I know ki aapko yahan kaafi time lagsakta hai and ye situation sort out karne ke baad aapko subah shayad ghar ke bajaye seedha apne office jaana pade, so iss bag mein aapki kaam ki kuch cheezein layi hoon. Ok?

Virat looks in to the bag to find his phone charger, powerbank, some snacks and fruits, a water bottle, change of clothes, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash and even underwear! ☺️

Virat looks up at his wife in shock. Sirf kuch cheezein hai? 

Sai- haan. Matlab jo bhi mujhe jaldi mein sujha sab lekar aagayi but agar aapko kuch aur chahiye toh mujhe message kardijiye.mera pahla lecture kal 930 ko hi hai, toh main subah college jaane se pahle aap ko dekar jaungi. 

Virat- itna toh maine nahi socha hoga jitna tumne socha hai! Tumne toh mera underwear bhi iss mein rakh diya- He said with a blush! 

Sai-toh? Usmein aap itna kya sharma rahe hai? Change of clothes laayi hoon toh underwear bhi leke aaongi na! She chuckled

Virat just shakes his head in response. 

Sai- thik hai toh main chalti hoon. 

Virat- wait wait, ek toh tum itni raat ko akele aai ho aur ab vaapis ghar akele kaise jaogi. Its not safe Sai.

Sai- arey haan! I almost forgot - (she picks up a bottle of pepper spray from the bag she gave Virat)- mein bacchi nahi hoon virat Sir, anyway I have this for self defense and i will share the details of my uber ride with you so that you know when i reach home ok? Lekin uske liye aapko pahle apna phone charge karna padega! 

Virat just looked at his wife in admiration. She maybe only 19 but she was smart and resourceful. He had no doubt she would be a great doctor- he could see that as much as she was mufat/brash, she could really keep a calm head in stressful situations and think logically.  

Sai- kahaan kho gaye? - she snapped her fingers

Virat snapped out of his daze and just shook his head with a smile. 

Sai- thik hai toh mein chalti hoon. Kuch aur chahiye hoga toh mujhe text kardijiye. 

Virat- Sai, ghar mein sabko pata hai ki tum mujhse milne aai ho? 

Sai- nahi, matlab pp ne mujhe shaam ko aapko call karte hue dekha tha but uske baad toh sab sogaye honge. Aur mein ghar ke peeche waale darwaaze se aagayi usko bahar se band karke she said pointing to the key-ring with keys she had secured to her bangles! 

Virat just laughed at her innovative ideas! 

Sai- accha aapki puch tach khatam hogayi toh mein jaoon? 

Virat- thik hai,dhyan se jao. 

Sai nodded and started to leave. 

Virat- Sai! He called out

Sai- turned back and raised an eyebrow?

Virat- thank you. He said with a smile. 

Virat charged his phone and when he could switch it on he saw the missed calls and texts from his wife which clearly indicated that she had been worried for his safety. He saw more recent missed calls from pp. He was surprised. He called her- as soon as she picked up he could hear her worried voice saying something about "fighting with Sai, and not coming home"  and a commotion behind her with the voices of all the other family members. He asked pp to put him on speaker since he figured out that pp had woken up everyone. He quickly reassured everyone that he was safe and ok and to not panic since this was the nature of his job as a police officer to sometimes work odd hours. He heard Ashwini ask if he had eaten anything.  He told them that Sai had brought him food and essentials. Immediately he heard BK cursing Sai saying she didn't have the sense to inform everyone at home like PP had. Virat was annoyed to hear such a ridiculous allegation since Sai's actions were so much more rational than pp's panic attack but he was too tired to argue so he told them that it was him who had informed Sai not to wake everyone up for no reason. 

After pp took the phone off speaker he told her- pakhi, ye kya tha? Tumhe pata hai mein police officer hoon phir bhi tumne bekaar mein ghar ke saare badon ko jaga diya! Upar se you think i am stupid to stay out just because of some nok jhok with my wife? I'm not 5 years old and neither is she. Infact today i am glad shes my wife- aaj mere bina kuch kahe she knew exactly what to do and how to react in this situation. Without giving pp a chance to reply he hung up with a huff.

Finally after hanging up he heaved a sigh of relief. He couldn't help but think of the difference in the thought process and reactions of the 2 women- Sai and pp. He felt guilty when he thought of how he had told Sai to learn to be "mature" from pp in the initial days of the marriage. Virat had realized that Sai was a lot more mature and level headed tham he gave her credit for. And he remembered DIGs words- Sai se shaadi karne ka decision tumhaare liye bhi sahi hai.  Heere toh bahut miljaate hai, kohinoor kisi kisi ke kismat mein hota hai.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, his phone pinged that Sai had reached home. Shortly after he got a message from his wife which was very to the point- "got home safely, take care Virat Sir"

It was not a romantic message perse but as Virat read it, he felt warm and fuzzy from the inside. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This is so beautiful 

Loved it 

Thank you. Mere bekaar se Drabble/OS ke liye bhi aapne comment kiya! Its very sweet of you. 

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

Thank you. Mere bekaar se Drabble/OS ke liye bhi aapne comment kiya! Its very sweet of you. 

heyy don't say like that its not bekaar its really beautiful one , i just loved it , do write more 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That’s such a cute one! Loved the way Sai acted and Virat also trusted her that she will make it home safely! Keep writing! ❤️

This content was originally posted by: linakusharberry

heyy don't say like that its not bekaar its really beautiful one , i just loved it , do write more 

You are very kind. Yeh toh spontaneously likh diya. Guess I was feeling inspired after getting such a sweet Sairat scene even though it was too short. Hopefully there’s more in the next episode . 

During naamkarann show I was very inspired so I used to write and I adapted my avni- Neil stories into Sairat stories. But save a few kind people like you not too many people seem to read/drop a comment which is very discouraging. But next time I am inspired or feeling spontaneous, I’ll try to write something!:)

This content was originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

That’s such a cute one! Loved the way Sai acted and Virat also trusted her that she will make it home safely! Keep writing! ❤️

Aww..thanks. Ab biwi itni prepared lagegi toh  he will trust her! She had a solution- pepper spray and told him to track her Uber ride on his phone. I was inspired by the scene where Sai tells Virat that she’s prepared to commute to college independently. She told him that she had all the info- address, landmark, bus routes and internet. So he was impressed with her and trusted her, same way in this case also she convinces him with solutions to abate his worry about her going alone at night. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

You are very kind. Yeh toh spontaneously likh diya. Guess I was feeling inspired after getting such a sweet Sairat scene even though it was too short. Hopefully there’s more in the next episode . 

During naamkarann show I was very inspired so I used to write and I adapted my avni- Neil stories into Sairat stories. But save a few kind people like you not too many people seem to read/drop a comment which is very discouraging. But next time I am inspired or feeling spontaneous, I’ll try to write something!:)

hey never feel like that hum sab haina aap jaiseh talented writers ko encourage karneh keliyeh ,  well iam sure we will get good sairat moments soon 😊

This content was originally posted by: linakusharberry

hey never feel like that hum sab haina aap jaiseh talented writers ko encourage karneh keliyeh ,  well iam sure we will get good sairat moments soon 😊

Yes, definitely hoping for more sweet Sairat moments on the show! 🤞☺️

But FF pe comments ke mamlon mein forum junta is often very kanjus or maybe they just dont see the point of taking the time to comment for chhote mote OSs/drabbles. This one toh even i know is a  very "off the cuff"  piece so probably cant really expect much of a response. And ofcourse theres a possibility that people didnt get it/like it. When i read a ff that i find hard to follow or a FF that maybe i just dont like, i also dont drop a comment. But aisa abtak bahut hi kam baar hua hai. Since i started watching ghkpm kinda midway into the show and joined the ghkpm forum, its happened only twice. I think i have enjoyed every other ff that I've read and commented also.  even when we comment on a regular thread, its nice to see a response toh obviously agar OS/FF likhenge toh accha hi lagta hai comments padh kar but i dont think many readers realize that. Infact many writers themselves dont seem to have time to be post comments. All they do is post their FFs and disappear until they come back to update. But i cant be that way also. Thats why i prefer and enjoy reading FFs more than writing it. Kyunki sirf khud ke liye likhna ideal hai but  bahut mushkil hai aur jaise hi we post a OS on the forum toh apne aap expectations badh jaati hai aur expectations rakhne se we only ourselves up to feel bad / let down. 

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Cute n sweet❤️...keep up the good work ⭐️