But I want Ani to explain this to bondita😔
Issiliye to ye Track chahtithi 😭
TC spoiler says Anirudh to help Bondita understand puberty
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But I want Ani to explain this to bondita😔
Issiliye to ye Track chahtithi 😭
TC spoiler says Anirudh to help Bondita understand puberty
But I want Ani to explain this to bondita😔
Issiliye to ye Track chahtithi 😭
what is brahmo samaj?? is it kind of any society village members or intelletuals oresen there
I just hope woh letter ani ke study mein pohoch jaye kisi tarah😭
Letter to tear kar diya na maami ne😭
Originally posted by: W76W7O5FV3E7KJBM
Yes I hope this happens!
Rimi in Wednesday episode did Bondita told sampoorna that she will go with Anirudh or told herself in her mind?
Haa..may be function is just a way to make bon come out of d house..
Waha pe jaake she might come to know ki uske saath jo ho raha hai that is normal
Vaha pe jaake pakka kuchh gadbad hoga 😭 but Brahmo samaaj toh women ke rights ke liye tha toh unn logo me se koi kuchh bolega nahi ... maybe vaha jaake they will come to know and console her ki this is all good 😕
I just hope woh letter ani ke study mein pohoch jaye kisi tarah😭
pohoch toh gaya tha lekin Ani dekhe tab na 😭
TC spoiler says Anirudh to help Bondita understand puberty
Maybe next monday that will happen with this much dragging 😭
Originally posted by: HLF5RUUSMTLH7PJV
pohoch toh gaya tha lekin Ani dekhe tab na 😭
So were they pieces of letter or whole letter?
Originally posted by: UMF5I5FX3FUYUEFM
Maybe next monday that will happen with this much dragging 😭
First time i want tc spoiler to be true😭
Originally posted by: Katy4566
what is brahmo samaj?? is it kind of any society village members or intelletuals oresen there
It was a like a society whose main motive was to eradicate practices like 'Sati' and caste system.