Posted: 3 years ago

Guys wrote this post today on request of my twitter family. I have not proof red it, wrote it in a hurry. Plz ignore typos, and do not forget to share your feedback.

+++++++++++++++

Virat had returned late at night with Sai, from hospital. But his heart was still feeling badπŸ₯Ί. He wanted to find Samrat, to bring colors of happiness in his best freinds life. Lately, he had been feeling guilty, for the mess Pakhi was in, her empty eyes were hidding a lot of pain. 

It was in night when Pakhi told kaku, that she needs to go to Ladakh, for some formalities and since she cannot go alone. She pleaded her to ask Virat to accompany her on the trip. As kaku said " Yes I will talk to him in the morning about this". Pakhi had spent a long sleepless night, thinking of all the romantic conversation she wanted to have with Virat. Somewhere , she knew Samrat was a closed chapter and Sai was a namesake wife. Hence, with time she could dream of her future with Virat. How, when, it will happen, she wanted her answers from Virat. πŸ€”

It was morning, when Kaku said " Virat due to some end formality for Samrat, Pakhi needs to go to Ladakh. Can you accompany her along?. Virat looked at Sai , wondering how would she feel here without him. As she smiled back. Virat said " OK I will". Pakhi exuberantly said " OK then I will book the tickets". Ashwini knew what danger was approaching, hence she added " yes plz book three tickets, for you, Virat and Sai. I cannot allow you to both go alone. What will people say?". Kaku understood her point and replied " yes Virat since you are married now  Take Sai along. We will also live in peace for few days. And people will also not think in wrong way"

It was in night Pakhi has been packing, unable to believe that Sai was coming along. She had to sideline her somehow. 

In the morning they had their flight to Delhi,and  Delhi to Leh airport. Pakhi asked " Can you please do a check in, for us Sai" to get some alone time with Virat. While Virat went to receive a call, Sai completed the check in.

Pakhi sat on the other side of alley. While Virat and Sai sat together, she holded his hands tightly as plane took off. 😎It was an early morning flight. Hence Sai took a power nap on Virat shoulders.Pakhi saw it all burning with jealousy. πŸ€’

It was at Leh airport she said " seeing you both it feels like I have came for Samrat . While you are on honeymoon". Virat replied " Honeymoon, there is nothing like that"πŸ˜”

They took a Gypsy to reach Ladakh. It was a mountain terrain. Pakhi said " Sai, you can sit in front, ice clad mountains. Its beautiful. Enjoy the view". As Sai sat in front, she felt pukish due to the road trip. Virat said " Sai you come at back. Pakhi you enjoy beautiful view. Let her take some rest"😎

Paki smiled and sat in front, while Sai put her head down on Virat's lap while they covered their 5 hour road trip. Paki was jealous seeing Virat caring for his wife on their road trip.

They were asked to rest at army guest house. Pakhi took one room. And Virat took the other room keys. 

Sai was still not feeling well. He fed one hot soup with his own hands to make her feel comfortable in their room. It was already late, hence all retired back to their room post dinner. 

Tempreature plummeting at sub zero level. Sai was still shivering , due to cold outside.Virat came near her and said "Sai can you please sleep beside me. I don't want you to fall sick. You are shivering so much. Just hug me and let's sleep under one blanket. My body will keep you warm. We have to do lots of work tomorrow" . As, Sai laid herself beside him, he enveloped her with his arms and the blanket to give her the warmth . They slept in same position for whole night. 

Sai woke up in morning, finding herself  snuggling Virat. As Virat woke up, he tightened his arms, around her body.  Sai said " though its the first time, I am sleeping with someone like this. But I liked it. Thank you for giving me your warmth". πŸ€—

Virat checked her body temperature, it was still 101'F. He said to Pakhi " Yesterday, the army officer told me, we need just one from family to complete the formality. Paki, Sai is still not well. I cannot leave her alone. Can you please go at base post of Samrat and do the needful. We will wait for you here only. "😊

Paki though envied Sai, but she had no option. She had to be away for another 2 days from Virat to complete the end formality for Samrat at his base post in Ladakh. 

After Pakhi left, Virat went to army doctors room for further assistance. By evening as Sai was  feeling well. They visited nearby places. As she felt cold, he welcomed her inside his jacket, so that she does not feel cold.😳

It was there another night under moon light, and stars they had dinner. They again slept in same position as last night, snuggling each other tightly. Virat rubbed his cheeks against her. When Said replied " Ouch, that hurts. The hair on your stuble are hard"😲 .He heard what she said and asked" then let me touch you with something soft. that will not hurt you". As, he moved his fingers around her face, he could see her face turning pink. He remarked " Oh my god Sai, are you blushing with my touch. See, my magic working over you"πŸ˜›

She pulled herself back and replied " then see what my magic works " kissing his forehead , and a peck on his cheeks. They shared their late night stories before dozing off.

It was another morning they had slept so closely. Sai health was fine now. Virat invited her to play outside in snow. As they threw snowballs on one another like small kids. Her clothes  became wet.

She was again shivering and rushed to washroom to change her clothes. She said " Virat sir, I forgot my clothes in hurry, can you pass me some from my suitcase" 

Virat removed his pullover and said " I am giving you my pullover, you luggage is number locked. So wear this one. " 

Sai was embarrassed as she didn't remember her number lock. She put on Virat pullover and came outside. Virat exclaimed " how cute you look in my clothes. Today you just wear mine" moving his steps near her. 

As she moved back, Virat moved more closer, locking her with a wall and his arms. He said in a husky voice " you know whatz next" in her ear. She closed her eyes in response expecting a kiss. He put a snowball inside her clothes.

As she ran helter skelter, he laughed wholeheartedly. She moved away from him and said " it was a very bad prank Virat sir" . Seeing her teary eyes , he lifted her chin to say " what happened Sai, if you don't like prank I will not do it. I will always stay away from you"

Sai wanted her revenge, so she started tickling him. As they together fell on bed, doing an accidental kiss in heat of the moment. Looking awkwardly at each other, he said " Sorry,it happened...". Sai kept her finger on his lips and continued " I understand . No need to explain anything"

It was almost evening when Pakhi arrived and they left the place to catch their flight. 

While Pakhi fumed as things didn't go as per her plan. Virat and Sai stood together holding hands. He said jokingly " thank you Pakhi for doing all this. It was all because of you that all work of Samrat got complete. Hope we get him back soon, so that you can also enjoy your honeymoon like us".

Paki wondered since when did Virat took her words so seriously, first dinner, then honeymoon. While, the love birds again sat together in flight to arrive back at Nagpur with lot of sweet memories. 

Edited by njain16385 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by njain16385

Virat had returned late at night with Sai, from hospital. But his heart was still feeling bad. He wanted to find Samrat, to bring colors of happiness in his best freinds life. Lately, he had been feeling guilty, for the mess Pakhi was in, her empty eyes were hidding a lot of pain. 

It was in night when Pakhi told kaku, that she needs to go to Ladakh, for some formalities and since she cannot go alone. She pleaded her to ask Virat to accompany her on the trip. As kaku said " Yes I will talk to him in the morning about this". Pakhi had spent a long sleepless night, thinking of all the romantic conversation she wanted to have with Virat. Somewhere , she knew Samrat was a closed chapter and Sai was a namesake wife. Hence, with time she could dream of her future with Virat. How, when, it will happen, she wanted her answers from Virat. 

It was morning, when Kaku said " Virat due to some end formality for Samrat, Pakhi needs to go to Ladakh. Can you accompany her along?. Virat looked at Sai , wondering how would she feel here without him. As she smiled back. Virat said " OK I will". Pakhi exuberantly said " OK then I will book the tickets". Ashwini knew what danger was approaching, hence she added " yes plz book three tickets, for you, Virat and Sai. I cannot allow you to both go alone. What will people say?". Kaku understood her point and replied " yes Virat since you are married now  Take Sai along. We will also live in peace for few days. And people will also not think in wrong way"

It was in night Pakhi has been packing, unable to believe that Sai was coming along. She had to sideline her somehow. 

In the morning they had their flight to Delhi,and  Delhi to Leh airport. Pakhi asked " Can you please do a check in, for us Sai" to get some alone time with Virat. While Virat went to receive a call, Sai completed the check in.

Pakhi sat on the other side of alley. While Virat and Sai sat together, she holded his hands tightly as plane took off. It was an early morning flight. Hence Sai took a power nap on Virat shoulders.Pakhi saw it all burning with jealousy. 

It was at Leh airport she said " seeing you both it feels like I have came for Samrat . While you are on honeymoon". Virat replied " Honeymoon, there is nothing like that"

They took a Gypsy to reach Ladakh. It was a mountain terrain. Pakhi said " Said, you can sit in front, ice clad mountain. Its beautiful. Enjoy the view". As Sai sat in front, she felt pukish due to the road trip. Virat said " Sai you come at back. Pakhi you enjoy beautiful view. Let her take some rest"

Paki smiled and sat in front, while Sai put her head down on Virat's lap while they covered their 5 hour road trip. Paki was jealous seeing Virat caring for his wife on their road trip.

They were asked to rest at army guest house. Pakhi took one room. And Virat took other room keys. 

Sai was still not feeling well. He fed one hot soup with his own hands to make her feel comfortable in their room. It was already late, hence all retired back to their room post dinner. 

Tempreature plummeting at sub zero level. Sai was still shivering , due to cold outside.Virat came near her and said "Sai can you please sleep beside me. I don't want you to fall sick. You are shivering so much. Just hug me and let's sleep in one blanket. My body will keep you warm. We have to do lots of work tomorrow" . As, Sai laid herself beside him, he enveloped her with his arms and the blanket to give the warmth . They slept in same position for whole night. 

Sai woke up in morning, finding herself in a snuggling Virat. As Virat woke up, she tightened his arms, around her body and said " though its the first time, I am sleeping with someone like this. But I liked it. Thank you for giving me your warmth". 

Virat checked her body temperature, it was still 101'F. He said to Pakhi " Yesterday, the army officer told me, we need just one from family to complete the formality. Paki, Sai is still not well. I cannot leave her alone. Can you please go at base post of Samrat and do the needful. We will wait for you here only. "

Paki though envied Sai, but she had no option. She had to be away for another 2 days from Virat to complete the end formality for Samrat at his base post in Ladakh. 

After Pakhi left, Virat went to army doctors for further assistance. By evening as Sai was feeling well. They visited nearby places. As she felt cold, he welcomed her inside his jacket, so that she does not feel cold.

It was there another night under moon light, and stars they had dinner. They again slept in same position as last night, snuggling each other tightly. Virat rubbed his cheeks against her. When Said replied " Ouch, that hurts. The hair on your stuble are hard" .He heard what she said and asked" then let me touch you with something soft. that will not hurt you". As, he moved his fingers around her face, he could see her face turning pink. He remarked " Oh my god Sai, are you blushing with my touch. See, my magic working over you"

She pulled herself back and replied " then see what my magic works " kissing his forehead , and a peck on his cheeks. He smiled and said " let the magic begin"

It was another morning they had slept so closely. Sai health was fine. Virat invited her to play outside in snow. As they threw snowballs on one another like small kids. Her clothes also became wet.

She was again shivering and rushed to washroom to change her clothes. She said " Virat sir, I forgot my clothes in hurry, can you give me some. " 

Virat removed his pullover and said " I am giving you my pullover, you luggage is password locked. So wear this one. " 

Sai was embarrassed as she didn't remember her number lock. She put on Virat pullover and came outside. Virat exclaimed " how beautiful you look in my clothes. Today you just wear mine" moving his steps near her. 

As she moved back, Virat more closer, locking her with a wall and his arms. He said in a husky voice " you know whatz next" in her ear. She closed her eyes in response expecting a kiss. He put a snowball inside her clothes.

As she ran helter skelter, he laughed wholeheartedly. She moved away from him and said " it was a very bad prank Virat sir" . Seeing her teary eyes , he lifted her chin to say " what happened Sai, if you don't like prank I will not do it. I will always stay away from you"

Sai wanted her revenge, so she started tickling him. As they together fell on bed, doing an accidental kiss in heat of the moment. Looking awkwardly at each other, he said " Sorry,it happened...". Sai kept her finger on his lips and continued " I understand . No need to explain anything"

It was almost evening when Pakhi arrived and they left the place to catch their flight. 

While Pakhi fumed as things didn't go as per her plan. Virat and Sai stood together holding hands. He said jokingly " thank you Pakhi for doing all this. It was all because of you that all work of Samrat got complete. Hope we get him back soon, so that you can also enjoy your honeymoon like us".

Paki wondered since when did Virat took her words so seriously, first dinner, then honeymoon. While, the love birds again sat together in flight to arrive back at Nagpur with lot of sweet memories. 

I m d first one to read it . 

Very beautifully written hope cvs iss forum se kuch ideas le .

Keep writing more❀️

It's superb loved it ❀. 

Love itβ™₯️ haha!  Show par toh dont know when Sairat will be so comfortable with each other. Cuddling toh door ki baat hai, ek deliberate hug hi mil jaaye! Abhi tak accidenal hugs hi hue hai. Please write more so we can at least read abd enjoy these Sairat moments! 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

It's awesome

Loved it 

Do write more

Pakhi didi has turned popat didi πŸ˜†

This is so freaking cuteeeeee❀️

Please write more of such one shots!!!! 

Virat- Sai here are so comfortable here and I love it☺️

Pakhi nahi hoti toh yeh log ka honeymoon nahi ho pata πŸ€£

Good OS and it has many cute scenes.

Originally posted by njain16385

Guys wrote this post today on request of my twitter family. I have not proof red it, wrote it in a hurry. Plz ignore typos, and do not forget to share your feedback.

+++++++++++++++

Virat had returned late at night with Sai, from hospital. But his heart was still feeling badπŸ₯Ί. He wanted to find Samrat, to bring colors of happiness in his best freinds life. Lately, he had been feeling guilty, for the mess Pakhi was in, her empty eyes were hidding a lot of pain. 

It was in night when Pakhi told kaku, that she needs to go to Ladakh, for some formalities and since she cannot go alone. She pleaded her to ask Virat to accompany her on the trip. As kaku said " Yes I will talk to him in the morning about this". Pakhi had spent a long sleepless night, thinking of all the romantic conversation she wanted to have with Virat. Somewhere , she knew Samrat was a closed chapter and Sai was a namesake wife. Hence, with time she could dream of her future with Virat. How, when, it will happen, she wanted her answers from Virat. πŸ€”

Pakhi sat on the other side of alley. While Virat and Sai sat together, she holded his hands tightly as plane took off. 😎It was an early morning flight. Hence Sai took a power nap on Virat shoulders.Pakhi saw it all burning with jealousy. πŸ€’

It was at Leh airport she said " seeing you both it feels like I have came for Samrat . While you are on honeymoon". Virat replied " Honeymoon, there is nothing like that"πŸ˜”

They took a Gypsy to reach Ladakh. It was a mountain terrain. Pakhi said " Sai, you can sit in front, ice clad mountains. Its beautiful. Enjoy the view". As Sai sat in front, she felt pukish due to the road trip. Virat said " Sai you come at back. Pakhi you enjoy beautiful view. Let her take some rest"😎

They were asked to rest at army guest house. Pakhi took one room. And Virat took the other room keys. 

Tempreature plummeting at sub zero level. Sai was still shivering , due to cold outside.Virat came near her and said "Sai can you please sleep beside me. I don't want you to fall sick. You are shivering so much. Just hug me and let's sleep under one blanket. My body will keep you warm. We have to do lots of work tomorrow" . As, Sai laid herself beside him, he enveloped her with his arms and the blanket to give her the warmth . They slept in same position for whole night. 

Sai woke up in morning, finding herself  snuggling Virat. As Virat woke up, he tightened his arms, around her body.  Sai said " though its the first time, I am sleeping with someone like this. But I liked it. Thank you for giving me your warmth". πŸ€—

Virat checked her body temperature, it was still 101'F. He said to Pakhi " Yesterday, the army officer told me, we need just one from family to complete the formality. Paki, Sai is still not well. I cannot leave her alone. Can you please go at base post of Samrat and do the needful. We will wait for you here only. "😊

After Pakhi left, Virat went to army doctors room for further assistance. By evening as Sai was  feeling well. They visited nearby places. As she felt cold, he welcomed her inside his jacket, so that she does not feel cold.😳

It was there another night under moon light, and stars they had dinner. They again slept in same position as last night, snuggling each other tightly. Virat rubbed his cheeks against her. When Said replied " Ouch, that hurts. The hair on your stuble are hard"😲 .He heard what she said and asked" then let me touch you with something soft. that will not hurt you". As, he moved his fingers around her face, he could see her face turning pink. He remarked " Oh my god Sai, are you blushing with my touch. See, my magic working over you"πŸ˜›

She pulled herself back and replied " then see what my magic works " kissing his forehead , and a peck on his cheeks. They shared their late night stories before dozing off.

It was another morning they had slept so closely. Sai health was fine now. Virat invited her to play outside in snow. As they threw snowballs on one another like small kids. Her clothes  became wet.

She was again shivering and rushed to washroom to change her clothes. She said " Virat sir, I forgot my clothes in hurry, can you pass me some from my suitcase" 

Virat removed his pullover and said " I am giving you my pullover, you luggage is number locked. So wear this one. " 

Sai was embarrassed as she didn't remember her number lock. She put on Virat pullover and came outside. Virat exclaimed " how cute you look in my clothes. Today you just wear mine" moving his steps near her. 

As she moved back, Virat moved more closer, locking her with a wall and his arms. He said in a husky voice " you know whatz next" in her ear. She closed her eyes in response expecting a kiss. He put a snowball inside her clothes.

Haaye. So cute!