Vikram will be too proud of himself and will be happy to see that he has a devotee.🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vikram will be too proud of himself and will be happy to see that he has a devotee.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I think I am like Vikram. a (soon to be) lawyer without any practice ROOTING FOR RanVeer 🤣
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 7ECKBS6ZS7I7LCIF
andher se dance maring bahir se ghussa maaring🤣
Kate will translate it fr u
🤪🤪
6 th page already😲🤣
I feel like Fahmaan in real life is like Vikram. 🤣
Originally posted by: BGVTVPX3DNU7BJDM
6 th page already😲🤣
Without an episode🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I feel like Fahmaan in real life is like Vikram. 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I feel like Fahmaan in real life is like Vikram. 🤣
Same here. I too like him. He is like Vikram in real life🤣
I think we have to rely on WU today too😭
Did you all notice Fahmaan’s caption on his latest post? He said Veer is a character that has multiple shades. I wonder if they saw our mood swings about Veer and fluctuation in love/hate. 😆