Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat SS: Expectations ( Part 3, page 4)

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

*** this might be a two parter. I haven’t proof read it. 

SAI POV

College was super fun today. It was Valentine’s Day. The college campus was decorated so nicely. The boyfriends surprising the girlfriends and vice versa. She even helped her friends surprise their counterparts. For once, she was happy and was glad to enjoy a normal college experience.

She was helping aai in the kitchen, talking a mile a minute about her day. She didn’t want to spoil her mood by going in front of kaku and others, while serving them food, so she requested aai to do it while she managed the kitchen. 

There was commotion in the dining room. I guess Virat sir has come. She was excited to share her day with him. She also has a surprise for him. He always does something sweet for her to show that he cares ( of course as his zimmedari). She also wants to do something for him. She has been saving up for a month by coaching students on campus. So she was excited. She didn’t want to give it today of all days but it just worked out that way.  She figured she would get a plate of food for both of us so they can eat dinner in their room but she wanted to see if he had already sat down for dinner.

She walked out , when what she saw outside made her stop. Her breath hitched and suddenly she felt like crying and there was this anger and heaviness that was building up inside of her.

She saw Virat sir and Pakhi standing alone , with Virat sir handing Pakhi a red rose, smiling at each other. It was like she was interrupting their romantic moment. As if they could feel the presence of an unwanted person, they spotted her. She didn’t want to look at them any longer than she should. She turned around and went back to the kitchen. 

She helped aai with the rest of the chores mechanically. Aai tried talking to her but she didn’t pay attention. She cleaned up the countertops and headed back to her room to just sleep off the disappointment. She spotted kaku and everyone in the living room, and surprisingly everyone had a red rose in their hand. When she heard Karishma say,

“ Sai Bhabhi, Virat dada ne sabko red rose Diya, aapko Nahi Diya, I thought he went to give one to you”

Her words just added more salt to her wound. She just ignored her. She knows this is a deal marriage and she was not his family. Probably that’s why he didn’t bother getting her one.But why did it hurt so much.

She entered the room. She saw Virat sir standing there with the gift she planned to give him. Oh great, this is the last thing she needs to explain. 

Sai, ye kya hai. Who gave this ? This looks like an expensive watch. Did Pakhi leave this for me?

She couldn’t stop herself from yelling at him.

“I got it for you. It was me. Why does your mind always jump to Pakhi didi? it was in our room. It’s not your fault , I am sorry. I am the idiot here. Anyways, I didn’t use your money. I did some coaching on the side and saved up some money. This is nothing special, it’s just thank you for all that you have done for me. I am very tired , I am going to change and head to bed.”

She turned on the shower and cried her eyes out. What the hell is wrong with her? Why does she feel so bad and so angry? Why did she have to do this?  She had it all planned so differently. This is all her fault, she started to have expectations. It’s all her fault, nothing has changed. She has to be strong and just focus on her studies.

She walked out of the bathroom to find him waiting to talk to her, with that earnest expression in his face , ready with an explanation for everything. But she wasn’t going to let him in anymore. She has to be the strong one because she is the one who has more to lose. It’s not him. She took her pillow and comforter and left to sleep in Usha maushi’s room, before he could stop her.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh gosh! My heart breaks for Sai. She saved money up to buy him a gift and Virats actions have hurt her so much..... :( I want to give Sai a hug! 

You wrote this beautifully but it made me so sad...please write the next part also soon! 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

That’s a good one . I can’t wait to see how Virat will explain everything to Sai . I just hope they spend the V day together. 

FUITV thumbnail

Thanks yeah even I felt sad while writing it. I was in a mood. So didn’t feel like ending at a happier note. 

Yes will update soon :)

raji02 thumbnail

oh my god!!!!i feel so bad for sai. i want to see what he does to make up to her. pls update soon❤️❤️❤️

Shre28 thumbnail

Let's see how Virat manages to turn the situation. Poor Sai

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's very emotional loved it. 

FUITV thumbnail

** Making it a multi chapter fic. I used my ghkkpm watching time to write the next chapter. Don’t throw chappals at me if it’s lame. Not proofread as usual

VIRATS POV

Virat had a tiring day at work. He just got back from a meeting and was in his office waiting for a important document that needs his approval. As he sat at his desk, he noticed today’s date. It was Valentine’s Day. He didn’t even realise.

This made him think about all that has happened in his life. So many unexpected changes. He thought of the rose Pakhi had given him. He thought he could live with those memories for the rest of his life. He thought he was sacrificing his great love for the happiness of his family. Instead, he made it more complicated. How stupid of him? Pakhi was right, he ruined 3 lives in making those promise. He doesn’t include himself in the lives ruined because if not for whatever happened in his life, he wouldn’t have met his wife. 

Just thinking about her makes him feel things that he has never felt. He felt free, less in control of himself and more happy than he has ever been in his life. Her smile lights up his day. If she ignores him, it ruins his mood to the extent of losing his temper. He didn’t know he could be so possessive and out of control. Sai is a better person than him, she is so brave and stands up for what’s right .He never felt this with Pakhi, he doesn’t know what he felt for Pakhi but he does know that it was not as strong as what he currently feels for Sai.

Sadly, he can’t share any of his changing feelings to Sai without being sure. He was the one who talked about the deal while they were in the midst of taking the pheras.  She has taken it so seriously that she mentions the deal  almost every single day. It’s not her fault, it’s his. He knows that the deal wala bath  is  further reinforced every time Pakhi comes in between him and Sai. He can’t be rude to her, he feels responsible for her situation and he feels that as samrat is not here he should atleast try to ensure that she stays happy and doesn’t go back to her moms place. 

He just wants to spend some time with his wife on Valentine’s Day. Make her laugh and make her feel special. But he doesn’t know how his wife will react to this, on top of that his family will create a huge drama that will further ruin things. He feels so restricted in his own house and feels so suffocated by the hopes and expectations his family has off him. 

His phone starts ringing and it was an unknown number.

ACP Virat Chavan speaking. Who is this?

Sir, this is Aniket, Sai’s friend from college. Is this a good time to talk ? 

Yes. I don’t know why you called me. Is something wrong ?

Sir, I wanted to invite you and Sai to a party that’s being held. I know that you are Sai’s husband and your family is a bit traditional. I asked Sai to come with you but she said it won’t be possible. I know it’s not my place to ask you to bring her but she helped a lot of us today with surprising our respective partners. She was so happy that we wanted her to definitely come with you to this party. She keeps talking about you. We wanted to do something for her. Please sir, come to the party with her. 

Oh Aniket has a girlfriend. This made him

so happy and at the same time felt so stupid for being so jealous of a 20 yr old. 

Thanks for inviting us,Aniket. I will try my best to come. Message me the details of the party.

He cut the call and looked at the time. It was 4:00 PM. The party was at 11:00 PM. If he has to ask permission from kaku for this, there will be a huge uproar in his family. I need to think of a way to make everyone happy and then take Sai to this party. 

FUITV thumbnail

I think I should stick to writing drabbles with a funny ending. I don’t plan out and write the fics so the emotions are not coming out right. this chapter feels all over the place. 

As we have established that Virat is not the heartless person as portrayed in the first chapter. I will take some time to update the next. 

Great update! So finally ACP is doing some self introspection and realizing his growing feelings for Sai. And his jealousy is also shaant now thanks to Aniket letting him know that he has a girlfriend. The whole time he's thinking about Sai but ghar par he keeps mentioning pp and distancing sai from himself. Bewakuf. Ab kaise manayega apni baiko ko aur will they get to go to this party? 🤔 waiting to find out! Thank you for updating. Keep giving us jhatpat updates like this! 👍