The talent amazes me! I think she made this for a friend (I am being so sexist might be a guy sorry!)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The talent amazes me! I think she made this for a friend (I am being so sexist might be a guy sorry!)
How can you destroy something so beautiful and precious. How 😞
Because you're made of stone.
The lyrics and the scenes chosen 🔥🔥 also love the V in the Sr wore that suit but had a lot of his buttons undone ☺️
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Because you're made of stone.
And don’t have a heart.
Ignore the unnecessary, won't be there long
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKp4lTWBIzV/?igshid=1ckn0fwrtrcst
The lyrics and the scenes chosen 🔥🔥also love the V in the Sr wore that suit but had a lot of his buttons undone ☺️
That was A Look 🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Ignore the unnecessary, won't be there long
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKp4lTWBIzV/?igshid=1ckn0fwrtrcst
My sharbhi babies
🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Ignore the unnecessary, won't be there long
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKp4lTWBIzV/?igshid=1ckn0fwrtrcst
It was so easy to ignore the unnecessary. You know one of my fav BTS moment is Sharbis dance on 3 peg at SMs bday on set LOVED IT.
Also forgot most important part: 🧿🧿🧿❤️
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
That was A Look 🔥🔥🔥
I wish we could have enjoyed it more
It was so easy to ignore the unnecessary. You know one of my fav BTS moment is Sharbis dance on 3 peg at SMs bday on set LOVED IT.
Also forgot most important part: 🧿🧿🧿❤️
Mine too...they danced with such abandon ❤️🧿 Love that she was there for that.