They look like they’re having fun 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They look like they’re having fun 🤣
LMAO what the hell was that 🤣
🤣🤣 I m loving this video 🤣They look like they’re having fun 🤣
that was their bakwass🤣Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LMAO what the hell was that 🤣
Ok this guys voice 🔥
https://twitter.com/musicalavish/status/1355923380881518593?s=21
My babies 🧿🧿🧿
I wasn't around when this was being filmed but imagine seeing this BTS 😳
that was their bakwass🤣
NGL their bakwaas is hilarious 🤣
but not as hilarious as our bakwass🤣NGL their bakwaas is hilarious 🤣
I never liked the original version of this song but wow this guy 🔥🔥 love this version
also someone stop me from picturing the lyrics of literally every song on Vani