And for some reason, this reminded me of :
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And for some reason, this reminded me of :
always 😎
bakwass is in our blood🤣
This thread is evidence of that 🤣
I feel like I am going to again bring my
Grandma out but I loved this song it’s childhood 🤣
I feel like I am going to again bring my
Grandma out but I loved this song it’s childhood 🤣
I did too. Listening to it again hit me differently. Felt like I had a mini flashback. 😆
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I did too. Listening to it again hit me differently. Felt like I had a mini flashback. 😆
Also the graphics on that 🤣
🤣 Izzzat ki laj rakh Di 🤣