MY cheelu baby is so sad - and we know who to blame 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MY cheelu baby is so sad - and we know who to blame 😡
Originally posted by: forest_foliage
This season lacks intensity. Adi Naag & Adi Naagin kill other creatures for fun. The fight between Shakura & Veeranshu was the best one this season. That's what you call a proper showdown.
I keep saying this and probably sound like a broken record- this should have been a spin off the naagin franchise- this was never about revenge it was about forbidden love. Unfortunately the makers never pitched it like and everyone wanted naagin vibes then a love story then revenge. And the result is in front of us.
Also guys remind me to tell you about something that annoyed me today- wish people would show the ability to read the room
Also guys remind me to tell you about something that annoyed me today- wish people would show the ability to read the room
What happened??
Now I'm curious!!😆
I saw these dolls earlier and was gonna post. Looks like they caught Surbhi's eye too 😆
https://twitter.com/Bushkhan10/status/1355888235319320576?s=19
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtht45huqJ/?igshid=ey5zz23qoynm.
I just liked it so, i thought I'd share it with you guys!!😳
Also I'm sad coz everything they say sounds like 'goodbye' 😭
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Also I'm sad coz everything they say sounds like 'goodbye' 😭
Because it is goodbye na!!😭
after the episode update lol it might be me being petty 101
THESE EPISODES DONT FEEL LIKE GOOD BYE