SaiRat SS: Karwatein- PART 6 Pg 18- updt 31/01/21 - Page 14

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by neeraja91

Virsts apology is just SO heartfelt snd sweet. It is hard not to melt after hearing such an honest apology. I think Sai will either tear it or put it away in her bag to be used in future if ACP slips again. But acp aisa nahi karenge hopefully! I look forward to seeing what happens next. How do they maintain their relationship while shes in hostel or will virat move out with her into a flat? Eagerly waiting for the next update! 

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment 😘😘

You will get to know what happens next soon 😊

I am really glad to know that you are liking this story ☺

Originally posted by sid__005

Can’t wait for next part! 

So much suspense 

Will update soon dear 🙃

She's going to tear the damned papers for sure

Poor virat it looked like he's going to have a heart attack any moment now

Update the next part soon

Originally posted by minamma

She's going to tear the damned papers for sure

Poor virat it looked like he's going to have a heart attack any moment now

Update the next part soon

Thanks dear

Will update in a few hours ☺

I loved how Virat told her gussa bhi hum apnon par hi hote hai. And how shes his parivaar not a bojh! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

I hope Sai continues to wear jeans/youngster type clothes. 

In the show also, in the latest precap Sai is wearing a different black necklace that looks more trendy and is not a mangalsutra.

Beautiful 😍 😘 

Sairat meet 

Sai ka new look aur virat fida😉

Par mangalsutra 😐 I m upset too , sai nxt time pehen le shayad .

Virat ne apna paksh to rakh diya 

I have a feeling ki sai divorce papers faad degi .

Cont soon

Originally posted by neeraja91

I loved how Virat told her gussa bhi hum apnon par hi hote hai. And how shes his parivaar not a bojh! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

I hope Sai continues to wear jeans/youngster type clothes. 

In the show also, in the latest precap Sai is wearing a different black necklace that looks more trendy and is not a mangalsutra.

Thank you dear 😊

I am glad you are enjoying the plot of the story

Originally posted by CheerlessIM

Beautiful 😍 😘 

Sairat meet 

Sai ka new look aur virat fida😉

Par mangalsutra 😐 I m upset too , sai nxt time pehen le shayad .

Virat ne apna paksh to rakh diya 

I have a feeling ki sai divorce papers faad degi .

Cont soon

Thank you 😳

I feel really happy to read such long comments

Ab ye toh aapko agle update me hi pata chalega

Hello lovely people 😊

As promised I am back with the next part

I don't like my readers to be in suspense for long time 😉😃

Enjoy🤗

PART 6

Sai took the divorce papers from him.

‘Aapne sign kiye?’, she questioned him firmly. He sighed sadly.

‘Nahi’, he replied in a low voice. 

‘Kyu?’, she asked glaring at him.

‘Kyunki main yeh rishta todna nahi chahta Sai… main..’

But before he could say anything else, she held the papers at arm's length in front of him and tore them down in half. Virat looked at her surprised, only to find that she was smiling at him. She tilted her head to ask if it was okay. He blinked in response and smiled widely at her in happiness. He felt like just hugging her, but he controlled himself as they were standing in her college premises. But then he saw her smile fade and a seriousness took over her face.

'Lekin iska matlab ye nahi hai Virat sir ki main Chavan Niwas vapas aa jaungi', she said seriously, and he looked at her solemn face. ‘Dum ghutta hai mera us ghar me… sab mujhse nafrat karte hai, wo bhi bina kisi wajah ke….. Mujhe jangli mulgi, aafat, musibat bola jata hai. Mujhe badtameez kaha jata hai lekin yeh nahi dekha jata ki mujhse tameez se baat ki ja rahi hai ya nahi…. Thak gayi hu main tane sun sun kar’, she said and Virat cursed himself for being so ignorant towards her disrespect in his home. She looked up at him and continued, ‘I am sorry main aapse koi complaint nahi kar rahi hu… bas main us ghar me vapas nahi jana chahti Virat sir’.

‘Main janta hu Sai… Fikra mat karo, main tumhe vapas nahi le jaunga…. Kal tumhara letter padhke, aur Aayi se baat karke ye samajh aya, ki baki ladke ladkiyon ki tarah tumhe bhi bilkul normal college life jeene ka pura haq hai… ghar me tumpe bohot se restrictions hai, aur tumhare zindagi ke is mod par tumhe restrictions ki nahi, aazadi ki jarurat hai….’, Virat said and she was really surprised that he had agreed to let her stay in the hostel. ‘Janti ho, jab main college me tha...toh apne doston ke sath bohot masti majak kiya karta tha...ghumna, firna, classes bunk karna, yeh sab bohot kiya hai maine apne college me….par jab tumhara college me admission karwaya, tab maine yeh sab socha hi nahi!…. Main bhi apne gharwalon ke purane khayalaton ki wajah se yahi sochne laga ki tumhe ghar me rehkar, baki bahuo ki tarah ghar ke kamon ke sath sath college life adjust kar leni chahiye…. Maine toh yeh socha hi nahi, ki is sab ki wajah se tumhare medical career ke yeh sabse sunehre din tum kho dogi….I am sorry Sai, I am really sorry…’, he said. But these words of his made her smile.

‘Koi baat nahi Virat sir! Hota rehta hai… ab app itna bhi bura mat maniye’, she said cheerfully just like her usual bubbly self. Virat felt really happy to see that cheerful self of hers back.

‘Thik hai Doctor Sai Joshi...ab bura nahi manunga…’, he said with a smile. ‘Kyunki ab main janta hu, ki jis tarah mujhe apni college life jeene ki aazadi thi, usi tarah tumhara bhi us college life pe pura haq hai…. Isliye tum jo chahogi wahi hoga’, he said with a smile.

‘Sach!’, she asked and he nodded. He couldn’t explain how content he felt just to see that smile back on his wife’s face. Just then she hit her head as if she remembered something. ‘Offo Virat sir, aapse baat karte karte main bhul hi gayi ki yeh lunch time hai!! Agar main jaldi se mess nahi gayi toh fir break khatam hone se pehle khana nahi kha paungi’, she said and was about to turn, but he held her hand to stop her.

‘Uski jarurat nahi hai Sai… Aayi ne tumhare liye ghar se khana bheja hai’, he told her as she looked at him. He had called Aayi and asked her to keep tiffin ready and had sent hawaldar Shinde to get it from his home before he came to Sai’s college.

‘Aayi ke hath ka khana!’, Sai’s face lit up. Virat got the tiffin from the car and handed it to her. She grabbed the tiffin and walked over to the bench to sit there and eat. Virat followed her and sat beside her. She took the first bite from the tiffin and closed her eyes in bliss as she savoured the taste. Virat watched her with happiness. Just then he remembered something.

‘Sai… tumse puchna bhul gaya, Usha mavshi kaha hai?’, he asked and she looked up.

‘Woh kal Gadchiroli vapas chali gayi… maine hostel me shift hone ka decide kar liya tha, toh fir woh mere sath hostel me toh nahi reh sakti na. Isliye maine hi unhe Gadchiroli unke ghar bhej diya’, she replied.

‘Sai, tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha,,, woh Chavan Niwas me reh sakti thi na’, Virat said concerned for Usha mavshi.

‘Nahi Virat sir… aapke ghar wale mere hote huye hi toh Usha mavshi ko naukrani ki tarah treat karte the… Main manti hu ki Usha mavshi humare ghar me kam hi karti thi, lekin mere liye wo sach me meri mavshi hai, maine kabhi unhe naukrani nahi samjha….. Aur fir Aba ne investments se itna toh save kar hi liya tha ki mere education ke sath sath Usha mavshi ka bhi khayal rakha ja sake… wo Aaba ke behen jaisi hi hai na, to fikra nahi hai’, Sai replied honestly. Virat again felt ashamed of his family’s low thinking and shameful behaviour.

‘Shayad tum thik keh rahi ho… lekin Sai kam se kam mujhe toh bata deti… main mavshi ko chhodkar aata’, he said feeling guilty about not fulfilling his responsibility towards her.

‘Koi baat nahi Virat sir, Usha mavshi thik se pohoch bhi gayi hai’, she said with a smile as she took another bite. ‘Accha yeh bataiye, aapne khana khaya?’, she asked and he shook his head in a “no”. She looked at him unbelievably and shook her head. She tore a bite of roti filled it with the sabji and held it in front of his mouth. Virat looked at her stunned. She was really feeding him!!

‘Khaiye na’, she said and he opened his mouth to eat it with her hands. He felt heavenly when she fed him with her hands. ‘Chaliye ab aap bhi mere sath khaiye’, she said asking him to eat the rest with his own hands. He chuckled and started to eat with her.

‘College kaisa chal raha hai Sai?… apni padhai par thik se dhyan dena okay… ab maine apni class bunking ki misaal di toh tum bhi class mat bunk karne lag jana’, he teased her and both of them laughed. ‘Vaise agar tum apne dosto ke sath bahar ghumne firne jana chahti ho toh jarur jana… lekin mujhe bata kar jana ha!’, he said.

‘Arre haan usse yaad aya…. Aapko pata hai aaj subah kya hua?’, she asked, excited to tell him what happened.

‘Kya?’, he asked back.

‘Woh humare college me na is month end me freshers welcome week hai, us me dance competition ke liye mera selection hua hai!’, she told him happily. 

‘Arre wah! Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai… tumne mujhe bataya hi nahi ki tumhe dance ka shauk hai Sai!’, he asked her.

‘Aapne kabhi pucha hi nahi’, she replied while she took her next bite.

‘Toh ab puch raha hu...batao’, he said and he too took the next bite. She smiled at that.

‘Haan… mujhe dance ka bohot shauk hai! Kathak bhi sikhi hui hu main… aur pata hai school me na main har ek dance competition me participate karti thi… kuch medals bhi jeete hai maine’, she replied cheerfully..

‘That’s great! Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ki meri Sai itni talented hai!’, he said in the heat of the moment. Sai looked at him shocked hearing “meri Sai” from his mouth, and he realized his slip. Even he was surprised with himself when he realized what he said.

‘Mera matlab college walon ko kaise pata chala ki tum itna accha dance karti ho?’, he asked curiously, changing the direction of the topic.

‘Aniket ne mera naam recommend kiya tha’, she replied, shrugging what he said moments ago.

‘Kaun?’, Virat asked.

‘Aniket…. Wo meri class me ek ladka hai...bohot accha gata hai’, she praised Aniket’s singing and Virat’s smile faltered a little.

‘Accha! Tumhe kaise pata?’, he asked

‘Aaj na subah wo rehearsal kar raha tha… aur maine jab uska gana suna na, toh main apne aap ko rok hi nahi payi, aur rehearsal hall me jake main uske gane pe ekdam mantramugdh ho kar nachne lagi… mujhe toh pata bhi nahi chala...wo jab baki logo ne taliya bajayi na, tab mujhe pata chala ki main nach rahi thi...aur tab main jaldi se waha se bhag aayi…. Uske baad hi usne mera naam recommed kiya dance competition ke liye’, Sai said and Virat felt like giving this guy a piece of his mind. How dare he try to charm his wife.

‘Itna accha gata hai wo?’, he asked a bit sternly.

‘Haan… jab maine usse pucha na, toh usne bataya ki wo ek reality show ka runner up bhi reh chuka hai’

‘Toh isme kaunsi badi baat hai, hazaron log aise reality shows me gate hai….itna kaunsa teer maar liya usne’, Virat said sarcastically.

‘Accha? Bol toh aise rahe hai jaise aap bade ustaad hai... aapko gane ke bare me kya pata?’, she said teasing him.

‘Sai! Main tumhe bata du ki main bhi accha gata hu...aur sath hi bohot accha djembe bhi bajata hu’, Virat replied proudly. Sai looked up at him in surprise.

‘Sach me!’, she asked and he nodded. ‘Aapne kabhi bataya nahi!’

‘Tumne pucha hi nahi’, he replied with her own words, and they both burst out laughing. After their laughter died down Sai looked at him.

‘Aap mujhe sunayenge?’, she asked him excitedly.

‘That depends’, he replied acting pricey.

‘On what?’, she asked.

‘Kya tum mere gaana gane par bhi mantramugdh hokar nachogi!’, he asked with a wink.

‘Ab woh toh jab aap gana gayenge tab hi pata chalega’, she replied with a smirk making him smile. 

They both finished eating and Sai properly packed the tiffin to give it back to Virat.

‘Toh kya main bhi tumhari practice dekhne aa sakta hu?’, he asked, as they both got up and walked towards his car.

‘Haan kyu nahi...aur aap mera dance dekhne competition me bhi ayenge na?’, she asked.

‘Bilkul’, he assured her. Just then the bell for the end of lunch break sounded, and they realized that Sai needs to leave. They both were enjoying this time with each other and didn’t want to go away. But they knew they had to.

‘Main aapse baad me milti hu’, she said and he nodded with a small smile.

‘Apna khayal rakhna Sai… agar koi bhi problem ho, ya kisi bhi cheez ki jarurat ho toh phone kar dena…. Tum janti ho na tum mujhe kabhi bhi kisi bhi waqt phone kar sakti ho?’, he asked.

‘Haan… aap bhi apna khayal rakhna Virat sir’, she replied, waved a bye and left to attend the remaining classes of the day. Virat too drove towards his office with a contentment and a warmth in heart.

Both of them knew whatever happens next, their days will be better and happy ahead!

दिल की हर करवट में इक दुनिया बनी इक मिट गई

हाय इन दो पलों की मुलाकात में भी क्या नशा सा था.. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it?? 

And I have a question for you guys... Now my workload is going to increase from next week, so I don't know if I will be able to update very regularly or not..... so I have two options; 

1st is that I finish here and leave this story at this beautiful light hearted chapter.... or 

2nd is that I continue, but in which case the updates will be more late and irregular

What do you guys say?

Please leave your valuable comments and let me know what should I do...

Thank you for reading and supporting me

Love 🤗

Niki

Edited by luvzindagi - 3 years ago

LOVED it! Sai tore the papers. Yay! Virat bringing her ghar ka khana and eating together. Sai feeding him. ♥️ Virat realizing that she deserves to enjoy her college life rather than be a bahu. These golden years will never come back. It was so sweet that he said "agar tum ghumne jao toh jao but mujhe bata kar" . He is so understanding yet protective! And his reaction on hearing that Sai likes to dance and on hearing about aniket is so cute. Your version of this scene is so much better! His concern for usha maushi is so genuine  And him saying "Meri Sai" . Haaye! 

Kaash show mein uska aisa koi slip of tongue hojaaaye! And finally him telling her "tum mujhe kabhi bhi phone karsakti ho" 

You wrote this chapter SO well. Brilliant! Thank you for this treat! Eagerly look forward to reading more!!!

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago