I mean if they are appreciating his acting fair enough 👍🏼hope it wasn't the story
You know stans, na. They'll like everything.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I mean if they are appreciating his acting fair enough 👍🏼hope it wasn't the story
You know stans, na. They'll like everything.
Sc's is watching his live
IS SHE?
Also Ripci just brought him coffee how sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Sc's is watching his live
HER COMMENT KEEP THE BEARD YOU HOT STUFF
What are these questions, buddy?! 😕
SHE SAID KEEP THE BEARD HOT STUFF THU THU THU THU THU
He wants to get rid of the beard- he doesnt know what character he is playing next.
Noooo..cheelu baby don't make this mistake yr!!!
HER COMMENT KEEP THE BEARD YOU HOT STUFF
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED IT. HE MUST HAVE MISSED IT TOO
She also msged keep the beard you hot stuff
HER COMMENT KEEP THE BEARD YOU HOT STUFF
Hayee Sharbhi 😍😍😍
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISSED IT. HE MUST HAVE MISSED IT TOO
I saw both her comments