Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Sweet, it kind looks like it’s a kiss on the cheek let hope we get a SR Monday
boss jhuth bol gaye or fir bhi kiss pa gaye 😛
More than Riddhu I feel bad for her feets.😢
She looks like a baby when Vansh is pacifying her.🥰
Originally posted by: F24DXV6N3SGYMATB
More than Riddhu I feel bad for her feets.😢
She looks like a baby when Vansh is pacifying her.🥰
she is a baby in front of him 😊
I honestly feel that Vansh is lying though 😂
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin
Sweet, it kind looks like it’s a kiss on the cheek let hope we get a SR Monday
I highly whether we will get a SR or whether we will ever get a proper SR
but that part was sweet
Originally posted by: phoenix27
boss jhuth bol gaye or fir bhi kiss pa gaye 😛
Whatever boss says or does boss make sure to give his kiss somehow 😜
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Whatever boss says or does boss make sure to give his kiss somehow 😜
boss is boss for a reason na. kids ko bahlana ata hai boss ko achi tarah se. specially apni favrite bacchi ke to vo rag rag se wakif hain. he knows how to make his bacchi happy and make sure she is always his side.
Can't see the precap...it unavailable...not on insta