
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



Oho michu kya baat hai caps ajayein phir se 😊
https://twitter.com/TheFangirlThou1/status/1355514014898376704?s=20
Jungle pics are out finally loos like rusha are bk 😆
nt sure hw the execution will b
luks gud to be
I'm sure acha hi hoga dw these r just pics episode will be better if thy dnt hv editing prob
Preesha fell in love seeing his love for Saaransh
his caring nature behind rockstar
he standing up for both of them
he supporting her family
His honesty ❤️
His soft nature
but they did not give much POV🤣
so I concluded this
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Preesha fell in love seeing his love for Saaransh
his caring nature behind rockstar
he standing up for both of them
he supporting her family
His honesty ❤️
His soft nature
but they did not give much POV🤣
so I concluded this
roflssssssssssssssssssss
so true.....
we concluded all ths
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Preesha fell in love seeing his love for Saaransh
his caring nature behind rockstar
he standing up for both of them
he supporting her family
His honesty ❤️
His soft nature
but they did not give much POV🤣
so I concluded this
Sonteue bhagya but they have shown her pov but not as much as rudra