FF: Awakening (UPDATED Feb 20 2021: Ch.8 Page 9) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by raji02

what an irony that strangers can sense sai’s pain but the one who is supposed to take care of her cannot.please continue soon. ❤️❤️❤️

Virat was in denial about his family, his so called "best friend" being ruthless to his wife.  Isn't part of human nature? When you love someone so blindly you chose to ignore their misdeeds?  An outsider's perspective was needed for Virat to realize what Sai was going through.  

Woah... Thats intense... 

Waiting for the mess to unfold..! 

Lovely update!!! 

This will be a great wake up call for Virat to know and understand his family and take corrective steps..

Happy writing!!!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow this is awesome

So sai is ignoring virat 

Let's see how will prateek and mahima react after knowing about SaiRat and who actually was behind her misery 

Waiting for ur next update

Originally posted by linakusharberry

Wow this is awesome

So sai is ignoring virat 

Let's see how will prateek and mahima react after knowing about SaiRat and who actually was behind her misery 

Waiting for ur next update

Thank you for your feedback.  I am going to work on the Chapter 7 a bit this coming week whenever I get break from work and studying for my upcoming test. 

Originally posted by Tali_99

Thank you for your feedback.  I am going to work on the Chapter 7 a bit this coming week whenever I get break from work and studying for my upcoming test. 

cool take ur own time there is no hurry all the best for your test 😊

Originally posted by linakusharberry

cool take ur own time there is no hurry all the best for your test 😊

Thanks.  Test is end of Feb so have some time.  But with full time work and home getting energy to study is a task on its own.  

I have recently found that writing is a good therapy for me.  It is helping me think and unwind from long weeks.  :) 

As always thank you for your kind words. ❤️ 💕 

Aww man,my heart goes out to Sai. She has really closed off due to everything that happened at CM. I wonder if Virat will come clean to prateek/mahima about the fact that he knows Sai and hes her husband! I really look forward to seeing how Virat does damage control and regains Sai's lost trust. 

Love the last poem! Very poignant. Dont lose the whole book because of 1 bad page!