Continue soon 

Thank you 😊

I will try to update soon 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello lovely people 😃

I am here with the next part...

I must admit, this chapter took a lot of thinking on my part so as to write the appropriate dialogues and their emotions...😳

I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as I have writing it

Dig in 😃

Part 5

Virat laid on his bed unable to sleep. He looked at the empty space beside him and remembered the time when she was there. He smiled as he recalled how he peaked at her from the gap of her Sinhgad of pillows and she caught him, He remembered how he had placed her carefully there when she fell asleep after giving her a head massage for migraine. He remembered how she had made green tea for him so that his digestion remains good. He remembered how she had worn his shirt to act like a doctor and his smile grew wider. But then he remembered her blank face and cold and silent behaviour last night, and his smile faded. He and his family were the reasons for this transformation of Sai from her bubbly nature and happiness to the disappearance of that smile from her face. He sighed and reprimanded himself again for being so oblivious to her situation in his home, and most of all for blasting her due to his insecurity. 

Next morning 

Sai got up and found her phone to be switched off. She quickly kept it for charging and switched it on only to find 15 missed calls from Virat sir. Itne sare missed calls? Unhone mera letter padh liya hoga, mere faisle ke bare me jaan gaye honge aur shayd unhe meri chinta bhi ho rahi hogi isliye itne calls kiye... She realized what must have happened. She had been so tired yesterday night after all the shifting and arranging her things in the hostel after college, that she just laid on her bed and fell asleep immediately. She even forgot to change her phone from silent to ringing again, which she had put on silent when she was in classes. The phone’s battery must have died down during the night. Shayad unhe divorce ke bare me kuch baat karni hogi...she thought and called him, but he didn’t pick up. She was about to call again but her roommate called her while she came out of the bathroom. 

‘Sai, tu uth gayi… chal jaldi ready ho ja class ke late ho jayenge… breakfast bhi toh karna hai’, Megha said.

‘Haan bas 15 minute… main abhi nahake ready hoti hu’, Sai replied and went to freshen up.

Here Virat got out of the washroom and got quickly ready. He picked up his phone and saw a missed call from Sai. The flame of hope that he had in his heart shone a little brighter after seeing it. He quickly gabbed his jacket and walked out of the room. He wanted to meet her before her college starts. He rushed to leave the house, but as soon as he descended the stairs Pakhi’s voice called out to him.

‘Virat..itni jaldi jaldi me kaha ja rahe ho…. Nashta toh kar lo’, Pakhi said. Virat got irritated to hear her voice. He turned around and glared at her. Pakhi was startled to see him glare at her. 

‘Agar jaldi me hu toh kuch urgent kam hi hoga na Pakhi… mere pass waqt nahi hai, thank you’, he replied sternly and was about to turn, but Kaku’s voice stopped him.

‘Virat yeh kya tarika hai Patralekha se baat karne ka?’, Bhavani kaku asked him. He just turned his stern eyes towards his aunt and then the whole family. He remembered how gleeful they all were yesterday when Sai left the house, and he felt giving them all a piece of his mind. But he didn’t have time right now, so he just turned around silently and left from there ignoring the calls from his Kaku. 

But as soon as Virat sat in his car, he got a call from DSP sir calling him for an important meeting in half an hour. For the first time he cursed his job, as he could not go to meet Sai before her college now. He sighed as he knew being an ACP, his duty will always come first. He decided he will meet Sai in lunch break at any cost and left for his meeting.

The bell sounded for lunch break and Sai walked out of the college building, to get to the hostel mess for lunch. Just when she was walking towards the hostel building, she saw Virat standing there in front of his car, waiting for her. She told her friends to go ahead and she walked towards Virat.

Virat had been waiting for her to come out of the building as soon as the bell sounded. A few moments later he saw Sai walking out of the building with two girls, and he froze. She was wearing a blue jeans and a white frock top, instead of her regular churidar and kurta. She looked gorgeous in this western outfit too, and he couldn’t help but stare at her. It was refreshing to see her out of all her heavy bangles and jewellery that she had to wear in his house. For the first time he realized what being a college student should look like on Sai. When she came and stood in front of him, his eyes traveled from her head to toe taking in her new look. She realized why he was staring at her.

‘Uhh woh,,,’, her voice broke his trance and he looked at her to pay attention to what she was saying. ‘Woh meri roommate ne subah jaldi jaldi me mere kapdon par coffee gira di thi… aur use bohot bura lag raha tha isliye usne mujhe force kiya ki aaj main uske kapde pehen lu...isliye…’, Sai explained her out of ordinary outfit.

‘Bohot acchi lag rahi ho’, he said with a small smile. She was surprised at that and felt happy but she didn't show it, nor did she smile back. He felt sad looking at her blank face. Just then he noticed that she was not wearing her mangalsutra… the fact upset him, but he understood that maybe she felt awkward to let her classmates and friends know that she was married. Or maybe she was very serious about her decision of divorce! Whatever the reason he didn't want to force her for anything she didn't want to do now. He knew after whatever happened with her in his family, she deserved her freedom and happiness, and it was not going to be easy to make it up to her. 'Kaisi ho?', he asked, trying to start the conversation. 

'Aap sach me bohot ajeeb hai Virat sir…  abhi aapne hi to kaha ki main acchi lag rahi hu.. Aur aap hi puch rahe hai ki kaisi hu?', Sai said with her usual impatient sarcasm. He smiled inwardly knowing that at least she was still his lively Sai who always wants to be talked straight. 

'Galati ho gayi', he put his hand on his chest in a gesture of apologising. 'Main hamesha bhul jata hu ki tumse saaf saaf aur seedhi baat karni hai', Virat said with a small smile. This time she smiled in return. 'Mera kehne ka matlab tha ki is naye outfit me tum bohot acchi dikh rahi ho… aur main ye puchna chah raha tha ki tumhara halchal kaisa hai?', he started cheerfully but then turned serious. 'Hostel me kaisa lag raha hai.. Sab… sab thik hai? Kuch takleef.. Toh..'

'Virat sir… aap toh aise puch rahe hai jaise mujhe yaha shift huye jamana ho gaya hai aur aap mujhse saalon se nahi mile… kal hi toh mile the hum… main bilkul thik hu, hostel bhi bohot accha hai aur meri roommate bhi bohot acchi hai', she replied honestly. Virat felt relieved as well as a bit sad. Relieved because she was comfortable and happy and sad because she doesn't seem to be needing his help and support. 

'Sai.. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai', he said. 

'Haan… boliye na', she replied politely. 

'Sai.. main tumse maafi maangna chahta hu… I am really sorry', he said looking into her eyes. She could see the seriousness in his eyes. 

'Virat sir aap...'

'Main janta hu Sai, ki tumhe bohot takleef hui hai meri wajah se.. Bohot dukh pohochaya hai na maine tumhe! Bohot gussa kiya na tumpe.., aur tumhari ek bhi baat nahi suni... Lekin ab main sab kuch jaan gaya hu Sai… mere parivaar ne jis tarah tumse bartaav kiya hai, I am really sorry for that… mujhe yakeen nahi hota ki wo log aisa kar sakte hai! Baba ne tumhe thappad marne ki dhamki di, kaku ne tumhari tange todne ki baat keh dali, yaha tak ki tumhare hatho se nashte ki plate bhi isliye chheen li, kyunki tumne kitchen me hat nahi bataya tumhari test ki wajah se!!! Main apne ghar walon ke aise bartav ke liye bohot sharminda hu Sai…  main unki aur apni taraf se tumse maafi maangta hu', Virat apologized for whatever happened. 

'Please Virat sir…  aap gharwalo ki taraf se maafi kyu mang rahe hai? Aur aapko bhi maafi mangne ki jarurat nahi hai! Jo hua wo ho gaya', Sai said, trying to avoid the unpleasant topic. 

'Jarurat hai Sai!… Main tumhe Chavan Niwas lekar gaya tha, tum mujhpe vishwas karke us ghar me mere sath aayi thi… aur maine hi tumhe akela chhod diya!! Main apne gharwalon ke acchai ke parde ke piche ki sacchai dekh hi nahi paya… un sab ke samne tum pe gussa karke maine unho mauka de diya tumhe aur takleef dene ka…  aur main bhi gusse me pata nahi tumhe kya kya bol gaya! Please mujhe maaf kar do Sai, I am really sorry', Virat said looking in her eyes directly. She could see the guilt in his eyes. 

'It's okay Virat sir… main samajh sakti hu. Aap bhi to roj meri wajah se gharwalon ke tane sun sun kar thak gaye the na… meri hi wajah se aapko apni best friend se bhi dur rehna padta hai… main janti hu meri wajah se aapko bohot takleefe uthani padi hai… par aap chinta mat kijiye ab aapko meri ye zimmedari uthane ki jarurat nahi hai Virat sir… aapne mera letter to padh hi liya hoga toh aap jan gaye honge ki ab aap aazad hai..', Sai said with a small smile assuringly. 

'Nahi Sai… please aisa mat kaho… is sab me tumhari koi galati nahi hai, aur na hi mujhe tumhari wajah se koi takleef hui hai… Galati meri hai jo main mere hi ghar me tumhare sath ho rahi nainsaafi ko dekh nahi paya… Pakhi bhi tumhe bewajah taane marti rahi, aur maine tumhara sath dene ki bajaye tumhe usse maafi mangne ke liye keh diya… lekin ab mujhe apni galatiyon ka ehsaas hai Sai… kay tum mujhe ek mauka nahi dogi apni bhul sudharne ka?', he asked genuinely. 

'Lekin Virat sir aap..'

'Maine Kamal sir se vaada kiya tha Sai ki main hamesha tumhara khayal rakhunga…aur us vaade me sirf tumhe Jagtaap se ya kisi khatre se bachana hi nahi, tumhare aatma sammaan ka bhi khayal rakhna shamil tha…  main manta hu ki is mamle me main thoda fail hua hu.. Lekin aage se main aisa kabhi nahi hone dunga… please ye rishta mat todo Sai, mujhe bas ek mauka do...ye divorce ka faisla badal lo',  he requested her.

'Par Virat sir aap sirf ek farz ki khatir, kyu ye zimmedaari ka bojh uthana chahte hai.. Aur kyu is zimmedaari ke chalte ek unchahe rishte me mere sath bandhe rehna chahte hai!?', 

'Kyunki tum mere liye sirf ek zimmedaari ya farz nahi ho Sai!', he voiced out a bit loudly. She was startled and he calmed himself down. He forwarded his hand towards her to take her hand in his. Sai didn’t mind, as she did in case of Amey, and let him hold her hand in his. 'Main manta hu ki main tum par gusse me chillaya, galat kiya maine, lekin gussa bhi toh insaan apno par hi hota hai na! Tumne gharwalon ko toh yeh kehne se rok diya tha Sai, toh aaj khud kaise keh diya ki tum mere liye bojh ho??! Tum meri zindagi ka ek aham hissa ho Sai, mera parivaar ho tum!', he said with a smile. Sai was stunned at his honest words. She could feel the warmth that was emanating from his words, and his gentle hold on her hand. For the first time he didn’t call her just his responsibility or duty, and she felt happy at that. She didn’t know why, but she felt good when he told her that she was a part of his life.

'Aur main Kamal sir ko aur tumhe diya hua vada nibhana chahta hu… tumhare doctor banne ke sapne me tumhara sath dena chahta hu, tumhara khayal rakhna chahta hu… Please mujhe bas ek mauka do Sai, tumhara sath dene ke liye. Ye divorce ka faisla vapas le lo…', he said, taking out from his jacket and showing her the divorce papers that she had left in his cupboard. 'Agar iske baad bhi tumhe mujhse koi shikayat ho, toh fir tum jo chahogi woh hoga.. Main tumhe nahi rokunga… Bas ek mauka Sai', he asked, trying to pacify her and make her see the truth of his intentions. She took her hand back from his hold, and Virat felt the void like his breath was being taken away from him.

'Virat sir divorce papers mujhe dijiye', she forwarded her hand asking for the papers. 

'Sai please aisa mat…'

'Papers Virat sir', she said sternly. He felt defeated due to that determined voice of hers. He felt like his world was crumbling down. But he reluctantly handed her the papers.

वक्त की करवट को कैसे बदलूँ अब मैं

तुम जो चले जा रहें हो मुझसे मुंह मोड के

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it??

I am ready for the chappals 😛.... I know I know its a very bad cliffhanger....😳

But I promise I will update the next part soon.... Probabley by tonight or tomorrow morning

Thank you for reading 😳

Please leave your precious comments.... your comments inspire me to write more 😊

Love 🤗

Niki

Edited by luvzindagi - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

I loved the chapter. Can’t wait to read the next part.  🙂

Sai should not give in so easily , make him beg some more 😛

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear 

Just loved it 

So virat apologised to sai and asked for a chance 

Well I loved the ending suspense haa 

Impatiently waiting for next update

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Im star struck to read this! 

Virat’s apology...! I'm just gonna stay in my dreamland and imagine that Virat said the same to Sai in the show 😃

Virsts apology is just SO heartfelt snd sweet. It is hard not to melt after hearing such an honest apology. I think Sai will either tear it or put it away in her bag to be used in future if ACP slips again. But acp aisa nahi karenge hopefully! I look forward to seeing what happens next. How do they maintain their relationship while shes in hostel or will virat move out with her into a flat? Eagerly waiting for the next update! 

sid__005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can’t wait for next part! 

So much suspense 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I loved the chapter. Can’t wait to read the next part.  🙂

Sai should not give in so easily , make him beg some more 😛

Thank you so much dear 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Beautiful update dear 

Just loved it 

So virat apologised to sai and asked for a chance 

Well I loved the ending suspense haa 

Impatiently waiting for next update

Thank you dear 😊

Will update soon 

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Im star struck to read this! 

Virat’s apology...! I'm just gonna stay in my dreamland and imagine that Virat said the same to Sai in the show 😃

Thank you so much 🥰

Even I am in the same dreamland dear 😁