Originally posted by: RRAROPOB6YWBQV6Q
Kood jaa jyoti 😭😈
Lekin meri zimmedari ka kya?😭
Mere upar OS series puri karne ki zimmedari hai Rimi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RRAROPOB6YWBQV6Q
Kood jaa jyoti 😭😈
Lekin meri zimmedari ka kya?😭
Mere upar OS series puri karne ki zimmedari hai Rimi🤣
Originally posted by: 3BJTUKHOEMJ5EEMK
chup karo😡jale pe salt matt daalo
Accha..I'll rub more salt into your wounds😈
hamare pyaar ko nautanki kaise boli😡Pyaar karte hain isliye itna sab karne ke baad bhi uski tareef karte hainOriginally posted by: Scarlett_15
Ab pyaar wyaar karna not allowed..Tumlog bohot bol diye uske khilaaf...Ab pyaar waali nautanki band karo 😡
Originally posted by: YLVG2WZHEOAVFYLJ
Tujhe bhi koi tense change karke likhna tha na 🤣
AT members tried to butcher Ani's character but their plan was miserably failed by none other than his beloved sister Afifa😳
Originally posted by: HKIMKKDUI4ULY2JE
Fifa no matter how unlikely it is i want ki Ani acting kar raha ho just go gain Sampoo ka trust because I can't bear the fact that he trusted Sampoo 🤬 over Kaka and Bon 😭
Behen thodi anti emetics lele🤣
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
To be very honest Nima, I just still can't get over the fact that Ani blamed Kaka and Bon whom he trusts the most..He can't be so cruel to Bon..But after reading everybody's comments, he's coming off as a selfish, self centered person who lacks empathy for others..Why on earth is he behaving like a lunatic?
I hope makers bring his sanity back because his behaviour is becoming intolerable with each passing day..
I don’t know what to say fifa. Even if ani is acting, his action can’t be justified.. he made Bon cry and even didn’t respect kaka(who is like his mother for god’s sake!!), and for whom? Those good for nothing trio ? Who are nothing but a bunch of jokers. How could he trust an outsider who is in the haveli from just few days over his Kaka who is his father figure !! And I don’t want to say anything about Bon because all his promises look false to me now even if he is acting it doesn’t give him a right to hurt anyone this badly😡😡
Originally posted by: KQ42ORDLDL3RRJRE
Fifa no matter how unlikely it is i want ki Ani acting kar raha ho just go gain Sampoo ka trust because I can't bear the fact that he trusted Sampoo 🤬 over Kaka and Bon 😭
Today I couldn't control my anger because of Ani's behavior 😡 and couldn't control my laughter because of your DP Rimi 🤣... itne mahino se silent reader thi, aaj bolne pe majboor ho gayi 😆
I don’t know what to say fifa. Even if ani is acting, his action can’t be justified.. he made Bon cry and even didn’t respect kaka(who is like his mother for god’s sake!!), and for whom? Those good for nothing trio ? Who are nothing but a bunch of jokers. How could he trust an outsider who is in the haveli from just few days over his Kaka who is his father figure !! And I don’t want to say anything about Bon because all his promises look false to me now even if he is acting it doesn’t give him a right to hurt anyone this badly😡😡
Bon trusts Kaka as well as Sampoo because she is close to both. Ani trusts only his Paagal pan 🤢