Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Fantastic Chapter Loved it. Eagerly waiting what is up next.❤️

Eagerly waiting for next chapter. I guess next chapter is on Monday Right ??!

Thank you, dear

Yes, mostly the next update would be on Monday 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

I am also watpad user I am also writing a short story in Ghum hai kisikey pyaar meiin as I couldn't post in IF. It is displaying as spam content. Sis you can post in Watpad also many are posting no problem. I guess there are no issues faced till now.

Thank you so much dear for letting us know

Means a lot :) 

Take care 

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dear abhyudaya and ankita🤗 

i read both last chapters😊 

chapter 37

vansh is back....smiley16it is my dream to see kabir is being tortured by Vansh.smiley15

show stealer was KaVa😎 uff their chemistry 😆well done. yaar kabir has made point well too vansh has done wrong to with her.😔

Vansh has made point too for Kabir's baseless rivalry😎

Chapter 38

Inspector Mohan ❤️ BTW i don't know i am making sense or not BUT he knows he does not need to say riddhima as Mrs Vansh raisinghaniya...😆he is class one decorated officer. he does not need to take ORDER from Vansh...😆 but i guess he has developed soft corner for Vansh 🤣 

i am SHOCKED by Inspector Mohan 😲 he helped Vansh.😊and sliding his act of kidnapping by giving just warning😆 his warning sounds like traffic police's warning.🤣  thik hain aage se aisa mat karana iss bar to main chhod raha hoon type warning.🤪🤣 Oh man he is CBI officer 😆 i am impressed....vansh has done wrong in the eyes of law...he can  arrest him for this act....but he did not arrest him.😊

i will say again he does not need to do that unless he wants to do....smiley36 i liked their convo....❤️ i hope this is not his last appearance.😒 i have so many dreams for Mohan- Vansh My "MohAnsh"🤪 i am waiting for their Jhappi☺️

see this is what i love in your fanfiction is other characters growth........smiley32 it looks like such minor scene between Riddhima and Inspector Mohan  and Vansh and Inspector Mohan.......but tells a lot about development in Inspector Mohan. in both scene Inspector mohan can do whatever he wants do........he was free.....he was not bind to follow anything. 

he was bind to do just his duty which he has done amazingly but besides that he understood Vansh and riddhima too which he has not to do necessarily .......but he made his choice as his own and understood Riddhima and Vansh's situation very well. 👍🏼

it gives new dimension to character of Inspector Mohansmiley20 in the beginning he was neutral .......now he has developed  bond with Riddhima and Vansh.....i won't say deep bond or strong friendship etc etc...but whatever he is sharing with them is quite good.😊 

Haye my Angre has said very well to Vansh ...👏

and AP ki to band baja di....this woman is also responsible for his wife's bad upbringing

Again Angre was bind to follow the Vansh's order or rule and support him blindly. he never question him. but in this chapter he did not do that....he made point that Vansh was at fault too.🥺 very well done dear👍🏼

In short in this chapter Show stealer was VanGre and MohAnsh

sorry dear i am not on wattpad...so don't know about it...but you can ask Gur aka Asmaanix...😊

take care dear. stay safe and stay healthy.❤️😊

Edited by monty22 - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

dear abhyudaya and ankita🤗 

i read both last chapters😊 

chapter 37

vansh is back....smiley16it is my dream to see kabir is being tortured by Vansh.smiley15

show stealer was KaVa😎 uff their chemistry 😆well done. yaar kabir has made point well too vansh has done wrong to with her.😔

Vansh has made point too for Kabir's baseless rivalry😎

Chapter 38

Inspector Mohan ❤️ BTW i don't know i am making sense or not BUT he knows he does not need to say riddhima as Mrs Vansh raisinghaniya...😆he is class one decorated officer. he does not need to take ORDER from Vansh...😆 but i guess he has developed soft corner for Vansh 🤣 

i am SHOCKED by Inspector Mohan 😲 he helped Vansh.😊and sliding his act of kidnapping by giving just warning😆 his warning sounds like traffic police's warning.🤣  thik hain aage se aisa mat karana iss bar to main chhod raha hoon type warning.🤪🤣 Oh man he is CBI officer 😆 i am impressed....vansh has done wrong in the eyes of law...he can  arrest him for this act....but he did not arrest him.😊

i will say again he does not need to do that unless he wants to do....smiley36 i liked their convo....❤️ i hope this is not his last appearance.😒 i have so many dreams for Mohan- Vansh My "MohAnsh"🤪 i am waiting for their Jhappi☺️

see this is what i love in your fanfiction is other characters growth........smiley32 it looks like such minor scene between Riddhima and Inspector Mohan  and Vansh and Inspector Mohan.......but tells a lot about development in Inspector Mohan. in both scene Inspector mohan can do whatever he wants do........he was free.....he was not bind to follow anything. 

he was bind to do just his duty which he has done amazingly but besides that he understood Vansh and riddhima too which he has not to do necessarily .......but he made his choice as his own and understood Riddhima and Vansh's situation very well. 👍🏼

it gives new dimension to character of Inspector Mohansmiley20 in the beginning he was neutral .......now he has developed  bond with Riddhima and Vansh.....i won't say deep bond or strong friendship etc etc...but whatever he is sharing with them is quite good.😊 

Haye my Angre has said very well to Vansh ...👏

and AP ki to band baja di....this woman is also responsible for his wife's bad upbringing

Again Angre was bind to follow the Vansh's order or rule and support him blindly. he never question him. but in this chapter he did not do that....he made point that Vansh was at fault too.🥺 very well done dear👍🏼

In short in this chapter Show stealer was VanGre and MohAnsh

sorry dear i am not on wattpad...so don't know about it...but you can ask Gur aka Asmaanix...😊

take care dear. stay safe and stay healthy.❤️😊

See this why we love your analysis in our chapters 

You make us to see a complete different perspective on our own characters 

Mohan we thought it's in flow 

But when you highlighted it ipfekt like 

Yeah... We did right, you were right in lines 

Thank you for amazing thought process and the time you give for this ff to best analysis 

Thank you once again desr ❤️

Yes we connected with her, thank you 💞

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

congratulation to both of you🥳 for completing this FF thread😊 it is amazing story . if bank can give me vastly loan i would like to buy Beyond Dreams production house and make them to do this version of IMMJ2😆 seriously they should read the ideas and concept on IF.👏 if they do......... TRP will touch the sky for sure.😊

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

congratulation to both of you🥳 for completing this FF thread😊 it is amazing story . if bank can give me vastly loan i would like to buy Beyond Dreams production house and make them to do this version of IMMJ2😆 seriously they should read the ideas and concept on IF.👏 if they do......... TRP will touch the sky for sure.😊

Awwww this compliment made the day dear or I can say entire night 💞

Thank you dear 

Yup waiting for the page to turn into 150 so can start new thread 💃

We are okay with any version of makers if the trp sustains the colors doesn't do off air 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

On Wattpad what is your profile tag?  Would love to read your amazing stories. 

Thanks 🙏🏽 ❤️

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

On Wattpad what is your profile tag?  Would love to read your amazing stories. 

Thanks 🙏🏽 ❤️

We didn't start anything over there 

Would surely share it once we start dear 😃

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Chapter 39 

“Family will not agree on everything, nor will a family unit conform to one standard, 

but love is the common denominator that will bond a family.”

“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because, whatever you hate. The hate still will always be with you" 

these were the exact words Ajay Rai Singhania had told Vansh when he was a teenager. It was when Vansh got angry at Aryan for his mischiefs and said to throw him out of the house. Whatever his father told him that day, he made sure to follow. Always respecting the family ties but today he knows what mistake he did. Now, it's time to rectify those mistakes, thinking so Vansh descended down the stairs and watched his whole family having some fun time while Ridhima and Sejal sat far away from the main hall and enjoying their time with each other's company. 

“I don't care about whose DNA has recombined with whose. When hell happened, Ridhima was the one who stood with me without flinching; She is my family" Vansh thinks and heads to the hall while Dadi smiles and says, 

"Come Vansh, it has been so long we had sat and chat like this? Isn't it? Come and sit with us."  

Vansh looks from Dadi, Sia, Aryan, Chachi, Ishani, Angre and Chachu and asks, 

"Is everyone presents here, Dadi?" 

Dadi looks once again and says, 

"Yes, is anyone missing? Ah, I know you're asking about Uma. But she is still unable to come out without feeling uncomfortable. Also, she is sleeping. I thought not to disturb her." 

"I'm not asking about Maa, Dadi. Don't you feel someone else is missing from this 'family' of ours?" 

asks Vansh raising his eyebrows

"Who is it Bhai you are indicating at?" 

asks Ishani observing the conversation between Vansh and Dadi 

"My wife, Ishani," 

says Vansh while Ridhima hearing the word 'wife' and looks at him. 

Ishani flips her hair while Vansh notices her attitude towards his wife. 

"Ishani, go and call your Bhabi," 

says Vansh while Ridhima watched Vansh with expressions that say how weirded out she was feeling and thought, "What he is intending to do now?" 

"What Bhai? What is all this?" 

Ishani asks 

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I said? Go and call her?" 

says Vansh. 

Ishani gets up and tries to walk near Ridhima, but hears Vansh stopping her, 

"Wait a moment, Ishani. I want you to walk to her on the things I brought for you. A present for you" 

says Vansh 

Ishani smirks, 

"So all this is because you have got a present for me? Some new brand heels, Am I right?" 

says Ishani beaming with happiness 

Vansh calls the staff to lay down something while all saw a plank being carried in by four people. 

"Bhai, what is this?" 

asks Ishani 

"Why don't you see for yourself," 

says Vansh taking a step back 

Ishani removes the red cloth that was covering the plank and sees the burning coal on it getting shocked and shouts, 

"Bhai, what the hell?" 

"What happened Ishani. It's a gift from me to you. Now go and call Ridhima by walking on these burning coals" 

says Vansh 

Ridhima understood Vansh has seen the video where Ishani had pushed her into the room with live coals in it. She comes forward, 

"Vansh, please. It's all in the past" 

Ridhima says while Vansh shows his hand and gaze at her. The moment she saw him like that she understood, it's not Vansh it is Vansh Rai Singhania who is making sure to punish his sister. 

Though she wants to stop it Sejal pulls her away  

"What are you doing? Why are you stopping him? For the first time, this man is doing something nice. Let him do it."

and says gleefully

"I said walk, Ishani,"

says Vansh with the bloodshot eyes while Ishani tries to step on it but Angre pulls her back. 

"Sorry, Boss. But you have no rights to ask my wife to do this." 

"Angre" 

shouts Vansh 

"Yes, Boss. You could have punished her the way you want when she was your sister. But she is my wife now, mother of my unborn child and I cannot see her getting treated her like this" 

says Angre while Ishani for the first time felt someone stood up for her. 

However, she looks at Ridhima, 

"So, you have told everything to Bhai and in what way you have brainwashed him, tell me Ridhima?" 

Ishani shouts while marching towards her and lifts her hand to slap but was stopped when Sejal twisting her hand making everyone look on shocked at Sejal and the view in front of them.

"Don't you dare, Ishani Angre Rai Singhania, don't you dare?" 

says Sejal with fire-spitting from her eyes and all looked ahead shocked to see such avatar of her. 

"Not a word against my friend, Ishani. She might not say anything, but I won't take trash from you. Now, who the hell are you young lady? Tell me?" 

asks Sejal 

"Are you nuts? I'm Ishani Rai Singhania" 

says Ishani with pride 

"Well, that's your name, dear. You see, my dear friend Ridhima doesn't need your brother and her husband to live this life of hers. She can live her life on her own. Can you do the same without using your tag line, oh, sorry, I mean surname?" 

asks Sejal confidently standing before Ishani whereas Vansh didn't like her tone in which she said Ridhima doesn't need him. 

"I can do anything," 

says Ishani 

"Oh! Accept the fact that, the moment you lose your surname and the support of your brother, you cannot live this life of yours anymore, Ishani. You know what your problem is, you feel insecure seeing Ridhima" 

says Sejal 

"How dare you to speak with me in that manner Sejal?" 

shouts Ishani 

"You are insecure of Ridhima because since day one you can also sense your mother's reflection in her. Over and above the brother who loves Sia more than you is concentrating on Ridhima. Now, you are no-where under his guidance. So you started hating that fact and thought that now you will end up losing even that second place in your brother's life. Am I right or Am I right?" 

says Sejal while pulling Ishani towards her and the rest kept watching the emotions of Ishani and understood Sejal is right. Sejal  pointing finger at Ishani continues with

"But here I cannot blame you entirely. It's Ridhima's fault too. I told her many times. Didn't I tell you Ridhima? "Unfortunately, some family members are so psychotic that no matter how hard you try to forge a healthy relationship, nothing will help. Now that you're an adult, take refuge in the fact that some things are beyond your control. You owe it to yourself to steer clear of people who are harmful to your health" Did not I told you the exact words when you told me how the family members tortured you?"

"Yes," 

Ridhima says with a sad smile and eyes that depicted the same sadness in them. Sejal turns to her and both share an understanding  look then turning towards Vansh, Sejal asks, 

"Now, why are you doing this? I think you might have seen something or learned something that how your family behaved with her in the past, so you are doing the same to them to punish them but now, does it make any difference?"

"I'm trying to make sure to correct the mistakes, Sejal," 

says Vansh only for Sejal to cut him in the middle, 

"Now, what's the point, Vansh?" 

asks Sejal 

"You cannot speak with me in that tone, Sejal," 

says Vansh while Ridhma pulls Sejal behind and stands in front of him. 

"But I have the right to ask, right?" 

asks Ridhima to which Vansh nods in yes

"Then, tell me, why are you doing this now? Did I told you to do anything?"

asks Ridhima 

"You were hurt by these people, Ridhima. They deserve to get punished for this. I know I too deserve punishment, but I never thought to kill you like how Aryan and Chachi have planned" 

says Vansh making Sejal look at Aryan to which the latter lowers his head. 

"I never planned any domestic violence against you,"

says Vansh while holding her hands. 

"Yet, you are the one who had hurt me the most, Vansh,"

whispers Ridhima trying to come out of his grip. 

"I'm sorry, Ridhima," 

says Vansh while trying to hold her in his grip but she comes out of it and says. 

"I understand you have come to know everything but then again, it is me who suffered. Over and above, now I can see the changing personalities in some of them. Aryan has been a true gentleman when I got admitted to the hospital. So, don't dig in for the past mistakes, Vansh" 

says Ridhima while moving away from him. 

"But," 

says Vansh and Ridhima turns back and looks at him. 

"Every relationship is like a garden and every garden has weeds. Arguments are the little weeds of the relationship that grow up around the things we intentionally plant. Some arguments don’t seem so bad and are easy to work around whenever they pop up. Either way, the weeds always come back as consistently as the days and the seasons despite our attempt to get rid of them once and for all. This is true of the arguments we have had with each other but also the arguments we didn’t have. Arguments don’t end because they have long roots. If I could say, I would have said I have a long list of complaints, Vansh. But can we let it go for tonight and enjoy the night; because no one is there to disrupt the happiness of VR Mansion for once." 

says Ridhima with a tired smile on her face while Dadi comes and hugs her? 

"Dadi, why don't we cook something special for the dinner tonight. After all, we all are happy, finally as a family after so long" 

says Sia while Dadi comes out of the hug and nods. 

"Come Ridhima, let's plan something," 

saying Dadi by drags away Ridhima and Sia with her leaving Sejal with the rest of the family those were giving her angry death glares except for Aryan. If looks could kill she would have been dead by now. Looking at them all Sejal rolls her eyes then leaves from there and brings a mirror. She keeps it in the middle making Aryan burst out laughing loudly making everyone turn their head at him and slowly a smile formed on Vansh's face, a chuckle escaped from Angre and Rudra while Ishani and Chanchal had their usual sour faces on at Sejal's antic. 

VR dining table was set up like never before. Yes, a few members of the family were irked while others were happy when they heard the doors of the house opening and a woman walking in. 

"Who allowed a beggar into the home," 

says Ishani while covering her nose 

"Wait, Ishani. Let me check" 

says Vansh and goes near the woman and asks, 

"Who are you?" 

"It's me, Vansh," 

says Anupriya lifting her head shocking the family while Ridhima looks at Angre 

Flashback 

"Listen, keep the door open. She will try to run from here and let her do it. Just enact as if you guys are trying to catch her but, don't. Understood" 

says Angre to the guards who had been guarding Anupriya for weeks. 

"Okay, Sir," 

says the head guard. 

While seeing the door a little open, with all her strength Anupriya tries to walk towards the door. She sees the guards were talking sitting under a tree she leaves silently. However, guards see Anupriya and enact as if they were chasing her. 

Anupriya who sees guards were running behind her, runs and hides behind the tree. Though guards have seen her, remembering the words of Angre, they go to the other side making Anupriya take a deep breath and she runs towards the VR Mansion. 

Flashback end 

"Mom," 

says Ishani shocked. An emotion she felt that was visible with the expression on her face and goes towards her. 

"Where were you from so many days?" 

asks Ishani to which Anupriya smirks and says, 

"Ridhima and Angre had kidnapped me" 

"What?" 

says Vansh stunned and burning in rage making Anupriya feel she had now ignited the fire 

"Yes, Vansh. Both Angre and Ridhima had kidnapped me and locked me in a dark room. They didn't even feed me food. Even today Angre came and tried to hurt me. However, I saw the door was unlocked and ran away from the place seeing the opportunity. Trust me, Vansh please get Ridhima and Angre arrested. They are the reason I'm in this condition" 

says Anupriya while sobbing holding the hands of Vansh. 

Vansh pushes her away shocking everyone with his actions. 

"Don't ever blame my wife and brother, Understood Anupriya?" 

says Vansh making Anupriya flinch with his authoritative and terrifying tone. While Ridhima and Angre were shocked to see Vansh's tone with Anupriya and considering themselves as his wife and brother. 

"Vansh" 

whispers Anupriya appalled

"It is Vansh Rai Singhania, understood?" 

says Vansh 

"Do you think I wouldn't know what you did? You had joined hands with your son Kabir. And now that he is in jail, you thought to come back?" 

shouts Vansh making Anupriya fall on his foot with crocodile tears and says, 

"I'm sorry Vansh. I became blind in my son's love. I know I'm wrong. Please forgive me. Please" 

begs Anupriya while Vansh pushes her. 

While Anupriya tries to catch hold of Vansh again, Mr. Mohan enters with lady inspectors shocking everyone. 

"Mr Mohan, you are in VR Mansion, at this time?" 

asks Vansh playfully forgetting Anupriya for a second

"I'm here to arrest someone Mr Vansh,"

says Mr Mohan 

"Oh, yes. Please arrest the woman who has killed Mrs D' Souza, inspector" 

says Vansh and hands over the footage to inspector Mohan shocking everyone to the core including Mohan and Ridhima. 

"Mrs D'Souza?" 

says Dadi 

"Yes, Dadi. The yellow gloves person who tried to kill Ridhima about whom Riddhima mentioned is none other than Anupriya herself. Later, Mrs D. Souza found out the truth, so she killed her" 

says Vansh breaking a vase in anger in the process. 

He walks towards Anupriya, coming in front of her and bending to her face, he held her face in a tight painful hold from his hand 

"I trusted you. I was broken when my mom left me. I thought I would never be able to love someone as I did to my mother. Yet, I loved you. But then what you did? If you wanted money, you could have asked me, I would have given it to you. But you betrayed me, and betrayal that is not something Vansh Rai Singhania accepts easily"

snarls Vansh at her face while Mohan forces Vansh to remove Anurpiya from his grip 

"Please be calm down, Mr Vansh. We understand your emotions but please, try to understand" 

says Mohan 

"Just take her away on/for these cases and make sure she is locked up for good Mohan," 

says Vansh 

"Sure, but I think there is another case for which we need evidence from Mrs Ridhima," 

says Mohan 

"Another case? What is it?" 

asks Vansh 

"Murder of Mrs Uma Rai Singhania," 

says Mohan making Vansh lose his balance while the rest of the family were shocked to except for Sia and Dadi along with Ridhima, Sejal, and Angre 

"What? Are you... I mean, how?" 

says Vansh 

"I can understand what are you feeling Vansh. But here is the evidence you can also see it" 

says Ridhima while playing the Pendrive where it shows how Anupriya has confessed all her crimes. Anupriya remembered that day when Riddhima came into her room.

FLASHBACK

"Okay, then let me tell you a few more things Ridhima. Do you know what it is? That it was me who shot Ragini because she came to know the truth of mine. She got to know that I have killed Uma Rai Singhania. Got it? Now, you got to know the biggest truth of my life. Now, tell me what you will do? What you can do? I'll tell can do nothing Riddhima. NOTHING" 

says Anupriya in a threatening low voice while coming close to her face making Ridhima shocked with her confession. There was a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"You have no idea what I can do Anupriya," 

says Ridhima recovering and braving up. Taking a deep breath Anupriya backs away then walking around Ridhima, she says

"Ridhima, I'm here for the past 15 years. No one had ever thought of me being the player of this house. I have made sure Vansh, Ishani, and Sia trust me to the core. Even if you try to say all these things, I will act a bit and lie, and present things as if through you I have learned Kabir is my son and I will ask Vansh to bring Kabir into this house. And you know what? He will do it because, no matter what he thinks with his brain, Vansh Rai Singhania's biggest weakness is a mother. I'm going to wage an emotional war on him using motherly sentiments. Then yes, Kabir will be in VR Mansion beside me"

in a chilled out casual voice as if discussing the weather. Then pushing Ridhima on to the bed getting a loud angry shout 

"Anupriya..." 

from Ridhima only to cut her in the middle and pointing her finger towards Ridhima, 

"Listen Ridhima. Never and ever try to over smart me. These days with the help of Kailash you are creating so much a mess, but, remember I'm going to kill you the way I did Uma. You are going to leave this house soon, live your life. But in between if you tried anything, I will make sure to kill you and put the entire blame on Vansh. Then, later the whole of this property will belong to me and my beloved son Kabir" 

FLASHBACK ENDS

She should have known better. That day Riddhima instigated her and like an overconfident fool, she blurted out everything and look where it had got her today. Anupriya thought in annoyance and disdain.

Vansh was stood stunned at his spot while Mohan understanding the gravity of the situation says, 

"Though your mother is alive right now, still she tried to kill her, so attempt to murder charges will still apply on her along with the murder charges for the murder of Mrs D'Souza. The evidence you provided about Mrs D. Souza will come in handy, I will make sure she stays with her son in the jail, Mr Vansh."

Vansh doesn't move from his place while Ridhima calls, 

"Vansh, Vansh..." 

"Ah," 

Vansh says 

"Mr Vansh... I"

says Mohan but Vansh cuts in the middle, 

"Do whatever you want Mohan. Make sure I don't see her face ever," 

says Vansh turning towards Ridhima while Mohan leaves with Anupriya with the latter's mind lingering with only one thought, 

"Uma is alive? How? I had killed her?" 

"VR Mansion has so many secrets, Ridhima. Every secret brings a new storm into the lives who are attached to this mansion and the people of this mansion. However, I must say you have more secrets than the VR Mansion" 

says Vansh while marching towards her. Sejal takes a step but Vansh stops her raising and showing her his index finger. 

"You knew all these things, yet you didn't say anything about it to me. Why? Now don't say I don't trust you, Ridhima. You had evidence to prove me, yet, why did not you revealed anything to me?" 

shouts Vansh while the rest of the house was shocked to witness the darker side of Vansh Rai Singhania which hadn't been witnessed in ages.

Written by: @Abhyudaya

Contributed by: @BhataktiAtma 

I hope we will see you in the new thread, but it's okay. Next update let's catch up in the new thread then. Until then, stay healthy, happy, kind and courageous and do share your reviews :)

Thread 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5206973?ri=6&rv=6449 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing Chapter. Don't know what is gonna happen next.

Update soonishhh.....