SharBhi being thorough professionals till the end. Maybe SC will end up making it a post too. I love them but nop, babies, I am not gonna do this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
SharBhi being thorough professionals till the end. Maybe SC will end up making it a post too. I love them but nop, babies, I am not gonna do this.
🤗🤗🤗 Here is some jadu ki jhapis for you! Lol I’m just literally over it now.
Same...humes baby, i was sad and angry last night. But god, sleep did wonders for my brain,
Now it's like..over toh hona hi tha...thoda jaldi ho rha hai... we'll see them again..in other projects, maybe in a same one too (hopefully).
Baaki, accha hai sc aur sm ko mukta ki horrific writing se chutkara mila..the only silver lining in this mess!!
Originally posted by: snigdha1712
Holy S***!! WTH I have watched as a promo and TRP hitting all time Low...
Slow claps to the Production house, Creatives and Channel...of course audience...
I can say this is epic failure of writing !! Jo bhi cross over socha hai..unke liye toh Saashtaang Pranaam karnaa chaahiye!!
GOd Save ITV!! GOd Save TRP aunties!! God Save US!!
I have gone through these rollercoster emotions and still feel all those coming back.
We have already been spared. Its the new viewers that may watch it who will need saving.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
SharBhi being thorough professionals till the end. Maybe SC will end up making it a post too. I love them but nop, babies, I am not gonna do this.
Yeah neither can I literally cannot. How did this happen. Eurgh.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
SharBhi being thorough professionals till the end. Maybe SC will end up making it a post too. I love them but nop, babies, I am not gonna do this.
Nah... I'd rather not have a reminder of this shit on her feed!!
Maana uski feed hai but thodi thodi hum fans ki bhi hai!!😆
I would have preferred sm doing the same and posting a story not a post!!!
Same...humes baby, i was sad and angry last night. But god, sleep did wonders for my brain,
Now it's like..over toh hona hi tha...thoda jaldi ho rha hai... we'll see them again..in other projects, maybe in a same one too (hopefully).
Baaki, accha hai sc aur sm ko mukta ki horrific writing se chutkara mila..the only silver lining in this mess!!
Exactly the same here 🤗 and in this thread we all
Know when this show ended. It hurts but I am ok now. Just want to know what the end is but not enough to watch it live lol
Exactly the same here 🤗 and in this thread we all
Know when this show ended. It hurts but I am ok now. Just want to know what the end is but not enough to watch it live lol
Maybe we'll together look up the written update when we're healed enough!!!
Hey gang, how's everyone doing? 🤗
Ofc SM/SC had to post it. It would have been unprofessional and churlish of them not to, and would have been noticed/remarked upon. They are professionals, unko toh karna hi tha. No hard feelings towards my babies 😳
I'm just gonna say this - now that we know, I kinda want it to be over already rather than limping on until next weekend. I want SharBhi to be free of this as soon as possible so they can start announcing their other projects 🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Hey gang, how's everyone doing? 🤗
Ofc SM/SC had to post it. It would have been unprofessional and churlish of them not to, and would have been remarked upon. They are professionals, unko toh karna hi tha. No hard feelings towards my babies 😳
I'm just gonna say this - now that we know, I kinda want it to be over already rather than limping on until next weekend. I want SharBhi to be free of this as soon as possible so they can start announcing their other projects 🧿🧿🧿
Morning doll! I’m ok better than last night 😆 I agree with you wish the last episode was Sunday then it would be like new week new start.
as for our babies that’s why they’re out babies 🧿 thu thu🧿 better things for them are coming I am sure. Despite the nonsense show portrayed this has opened so many doors and avenues for them - so it’s going to
Be interesting what they choose to do next individually and hopefully at some point together ❤️
Maybe we'll together look up the written update when we're healed enough!!!
Done 🤗