Sairat Drabble : clueless ( part 2 updated in page 1 )

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She came up to study after the Pooja and the drama that always follows her around.She has a report to submit. Her leg starts itching but she just wants to get her work done and sleep early.

Virat sir enters the room. She could feel his presence but didn’t want to engage him into any conversation. I am sure it will lead up to another argument. 

He stands behind her chair. He silently turns her chair around, facing him. Bends down and lifts her leg. She takes note of the ointment in his hand and he gently applies it on her feet. So he came to know about her allergy, his caresses does something to her. She couldn’t speak but cannot stop looking at him. Aai was right maybe he does care for her but I know he does it because I am his responsibility. He cares for everyone equally, he would have done this for anybody.

He turns her chair around. The atmosphere in the room was tensed but not in an antagonising way. She feels different the way he is looking at her. He touches her hair and undos her hair do, somehow words are stuck in her throat. Her breath hitches.

Khule balon mein zyada accha dhikhte ho. Mujhe pasand hai. Thank you for applying the altha. I am sorry that I didn’t listen to your side of things. I shouldn’t have jumped to a conclusion.

He doesn’t like her, it was just a passing comment. Don’t let your mind waver Sai , she thought to herself building up the walls that threatened to come down.

“Haan you shouldn’t have but thank you for realising it and thank you for the ointment. Oh, Virat sir, Aniket, kaisa tha??” teased Sai 

Kya mujhe kaisa patha, mumbled Virat 

Virat sir, aapko Jhoot bolna nahi aathi. I saw your police car and deduced that you were in the room with Aniket. You are that jealous that Aniket is a better singer that you had to go and meet him in person. I didn’t know you were so insecure about your singing skills, Sai said rolling her eyes.

Virat slapped his forehead. This girl is so dense. It is my fault that she is not able to realise what he feels for her. The stupid deal and vada is going to ruin my life.

** I should come up with better titles. This is one other random Drabble I wrote after seeing the episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I loved it! This was another great drabble. I want Virat to feel guilty/apologize for the fact that she is wearing Alta despite an allergy. She got emotionally blackmailed into doing this "for her husband". Her action proves how much she does care for him and value him. But sai unlike virat needs not just actions but spasht words! She thinks he went to college to check out the singing! Lol. So innocent ♥️ 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Going to? 

Vadas and deals have already ruined your life... 😆

Thanks for this one... Well written drabble! 

FUITV thumbnail

Both of us are so irresponsible. I am so irresponsible, you are just 19 years old. I should have been more careful. I am so sorry Sai. I thought I was being careful. 

Why are you so calm Sai? I thought you would be more freaked out.

Virat sir, let the result come in. Also, I don’t regret anything. Us dhin mujhe Bahut maza aya. It was so spontaneous and it was one of the best times. Such things happen. It’s not in our hands. We were both very careful. Sab precautions we took. 

It’s not even been a year since you started college. What if you have to miss classes? 

Virat sir , it’s negative. Kamakam tension ho Jathi ho. 

Thank goodness we tested negative forCovid 19 . I am not taking you out to eat in food stalls henceforth. Let’s just stay at home., said a relieved Virat.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

You fooled everyone till the end to make us think it was a pregnancy test but end mein covid ka twist! Haha! Awesome 👍☺️

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

You fooled everyone till the end to make us think it was a pregnancy test but end mein covid ka twist! Haha! Awesome 👍☺️

Haha glad it worked out well. I appreciate your comment on all my drabbles. Thank you for taking the time out :) 

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was so good

Please do update more drabbles 

It makes our day bright each day

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The second one was so hilarious

Hahaha

Gutter mind activated

😝😝

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely .. pregnancy one was too good . I was like Sai is too bold 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww this is so cute 

Loved it 

Waiseh sai toh gr8 wall of china build karrahi hai kya apni dil ke har side 

And second part was hilarious I thought it pregnancy test last mein para chala covid 19 test tha 😆

Please do write more

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago