that's in Punjab kasur Islamabad. And.that is very famous place there just like defence in Karachi🤣
Karachi.mein Gilbert town hai chotu sa
Do you live that chotu sa town
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that's in Punjab kasur Islamabad. And.that is very famous place there just like defence in Karachi🤣
Karachi.mein Gilbert town hai chotu sa
Do you live that chotu sa town
edit Kia hai mein ne Pura🤣Wah wah nazar na lage mujhe 🧿😂
no I live in jamshed town area which is near to jail chowrangiDo you live that chotu sa town
no I live in jamshed town area which is neat to jail chowrangi
Now I am lost 🤣 google maps Dedo mujhe 🤣
🤣🤣 don't get lost I m here just hold my hand and follow me🤣🤗Now I am lost 🤣 google maps Dedo mujhe 🤣
🤣🤣 don't get lost I m here just hold my hand and follow me🤣🤗
Agar tum saaathh hoooo 🤗
Good night aishu chat tomorrow 🤗
And then she said I love you and they lived happily ever after ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGue8JB6o8/?igshid=recw78hrypo6
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGuj7QhA9r/?igshid=13cncfgolo8l6
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGun46Bl9S/?igshid=1da8fnmvj1jur
Good night everyone 🤗
And then she said I love you and they lived happily ever after ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGue8JB6o8/?igshid=recw78hrypo6
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGuj7QhA9r/?igshid=13cncfgolo8l6
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGun46Bl9S/?igshid=1da8fnmvj1jur
Good night everyone 🤗
😭😭😭😭