Haha kya pta rakhi ka koi bharosha nhi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Haha kya pta rakhi ka koi bharosha nhi🤣
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But here again Anupama can't see his son restless. Because of Anupama only pakhi and Toshu is getting footage otherwise they are just useless.
I am not a fan of her sending food or pampering such overgrown kids 🙄
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha kya pta rakhi ka koi bharosha nhi🤣
Wo Shah boys ko zameen pe lane mein ustaad hai 😈
Exactly. Even Shah family ki koi bhi baat aaye to vo ghus hi jayegi kuch bhi karke beizzati karegi hi
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Exactly. Even Shah family ki koi bhi baat aaye to vo ghus hi jayegi kuch bhi karke beizzati karegi hi
Baa, Vannu & Toshu are worth it, Anu is not 😈
Yeah even Samar Kinjal bapuji they also are good for Anupama. So they also don't deserve it.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Kavya will give pizza and pasta only to Pakhi and even Vee also🤣
Yesterday pakhi was just entered and she said that pizza order kare😉
Baa gave proper name to her maide ki katori.
Now definitely pakhi is going to miss all the food made by Anupama.
Omg ur post is so true I rly hope pakhi goes back to anupama ☺️
Dear OP
Please change your topic name
Everytime I see it I’m this close to calling my local pizza place to order the greasiest cheesiest pizza they got with a side order of their most creamy pasta 🤤
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight
Dear OP
Please change your topic name
Everytime I see it I’m this close to calling my local pizza place to order the greasiest cheesiest pizza they got with a side order of their most creamy pasta 🤤
Haha But its good na🤣 You guys also are enjoying Pizza and pasta😉
Omg ur post is so true I rly hope pakhi goes back to anupama ☺️
But this time Anupama should not forgive her easily.