https://twitter.com/tvphangurl1/status/1354550686407651329?s=20
So according to sbs I hv some fought but rudra is defo.upto something and mahima true colours will be revealing soon nd he will do it
Page
of
1https://twitter.com/tvphangurl1/status/1354550686407651329?s=20
So according to sbs I hv some fought but rudra is defo.upto something and mahima true colours will be revealing soon nd he will do it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
just tell me ru is alone fighting..i dont want pree involvement
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
https://twitter.com/tvphangurl1/status/1354550686407651329?s=20
So according to sbs I hv some fought but rudra is defo.upto something and mahima true colours will be revealing soon nd he will do it
It's pretty clear that there is some high level planning going on bw Rusha in fooling Mah - Yuv😆 But I'm just excited to know from when the plan started & how illogical it is..
ACC to SBS it's only Rudra plan but I'm sure at some point Pree is also in it.. Hopefully they give some clue by Saturday.. Episodes are not very enjoyable without us knowing what's happening..
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
It's pretty clear that there is some high level planning going on bw Rusha in fooling Mah - Yuv😆 But I'm just excited to know from when the plan started & how illogical it is..
ACC to SBS it's only Rudra plan but I'm sure at some point Pree is also in it.. Hopefully they give some clue by Saturday.. Episodes are not very enjoyable without us knowing what's happening..
Yh True agar yeh sach mein plan hai toh dhamakedar plan hai but thn tht crying scene nd all I thnk it starts frm whn rudra said tht she mde a video of it 2 thTs whn preesha got a hint and thy prob talked it out nd mde a plan 2 continue the fight
If its rudras plan alone it will actually make sense prshas crying and dialogue.
It might be Rudra plan:he found out that Yuvraj is the one helping Mahima and that is way he did not tell Preesha (my idee)
https://twitter.com/_Jaweria_/status/1354909891845120006?s=20
Jungle scene looks liek rudra following preesha poor guy looks scared he keeps looking bk