Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya coz I had some work in the morning know but since yesterday Iβm done with it
good.. its my time to go home so waiting for hubby to get free n pick me up.π
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya coz I had some work in the morning know but since yesterday Iβm done with it
good.. its my time to go home so waiting for hubby to get free n pick me up.π
I thought u slept
no re was working.. no sleeping that too in office a big no no..π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
no re was working.. no sleeping that too in office a big no no..π
π€£π€£
I know kidding
okay girls m signing off from the computer see ya around
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
good.. its my time to go home so waiting for hubby to get free n pick me up.π
Ohhhhh okay
After a long time Iβm hearing this π