Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£ kitne saal ki hai budi?π€£
70 tak hogi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£ kitne saal ki hai budi?π€£
70 tak hogi
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I had fish and chips but same always feel tired after eating meal and haila my bua made rajma chawal the other day π²
hmm cz our most productive time is morning.. n afternoons are always lazy..π
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good good n u? Work lil less today otherwise from last 2 days hectic
I feel you we had some training today so work is less I also have to wait till 2:30 to do my next task π
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ that is so true
Yes ya when u go to restroom some idiot will call
70 tak hogi
Abhi tak retire nahi hui, hey bhagwaanπ€¦ββοΈ
I think woh usse upar haiπ‘
usko bolo madam higher go retire...π€£
Not bad just slight fever ya
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
hmm cz our most productive time is morning.. n afternoons are always lazy..π
Agreed a lot of my friends are working from home they just watch shows and movies during work I am so jealous βΉοΈ
Yes ya when u go to restroom some idiot will call
keep headphones on..π€£
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I feel you we had some training today so work is less I also have to wait till 2:30 to do my next task π
Oh waah good yaar. No just my lead is off so chilling lil bitπ€£