😈 mukdta hoo.mein😈
Please don’t make me sad by mentioning her. She ruined my morning
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😈 mukdta hoo.mein😈
Please don’t make me sad by mentioning her. She ruined my morning
Now i want a opposite pic also, where sc photobombs sm!!😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣Please don’t make me sad by mentioning her. She ruined my morning
And they are OUR PEOPLE 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
FOR LIFE
Hate to say it. But told you so 🤣
This is one "told you" I don't mind. Not one bit 😆
Should we slow down 🤣
No I made it...phew 😆
I can not tell you the ANGER I felt at my stupid laptop deciding to randomly freaking RESTART just as I saw these pics 😡 stupid Windows 10. I've always hated you.
Sighhhhhh. My BWDSMB 

Now i want a opposite pic also, where sc photobombs sm!!😆
Would be perfectttt Jao jao Dhairya comment karo SM ke post pe and tag Surbhi.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
FOR LIFE
FOREVER 🧿
Which will be posted by SC 😳
On Friday or Saturday. Ab bus Thursday bhi fill ho jaye.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
No I made it...phew 😆
I can not tell you the ANGER I felt at my stupid laptop deciding to randomly freaking RESTART just as I saw these pics 😡 stupid Windows 10. I've always hated you.
Sighhhhhh. My BWDSMB
It takes forever and year to load back but it was worth it to see his post and her reply