FINALLY
Also this caption
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
FINALLY
Also this caption
Send it in ALL directions who know which wave will hit who
Good point. Maybe we should all sit down at the same time and do that ...telepathic ritual. I read an article on in once in high school. The lengths I will go to for SharBhi 🤣
Word babe, sabko chep do sharbhi!!!🤣
Fir sab mil ke sharbhi sharbhi krenge!! Koi toh sunn hi lega!!
Yes yes everybody start on those wavelengths
Also just a thought is he photo bombing her in that photo I think he is 🤣
Yup he is, sc must have been getting pics clicked foe insta!!🤣
Sc ko acchi pics mili ya na mili ho..sharu baby ko acchi si mil gyi😆
HE'S HER PERSON 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Good point. Maybe we should all sit down at the same time and do that ...telepathic ritual. I read an article on in once in high school. The lengths I will go to for SharBhi 🤣
Teach us then 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Good point. Maybe we should all sit down at the same time and do that ...telepathic ritual. I read an article on in once in high school. The lengths I will go to for SharBhi 🤣
Like shivomru!! Light the candles someone!!🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
HE'S HER PERSON 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
And they are OUR PEOPLE 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
Teach us then 🤔🤣
Are shivomru ne kiya tha na..ekdam vaise ditto copy paste krna hai..bas sharbhi sharbhi bolna hai🤣