Babies in black 😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Babies in black 😍😍😍
My person 🧿
😍😍😍😍😍
Cos stories disappear
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKjgJnGhHFB/?igshid=10810kkzyx5ol
Also the hashtags veerkibani - baki sab chai kam paani 🤣 correct cheelu baby 🤣
HAYEEEEEE. I guess this is what they say. Sabr ka phal meetha .... I mean hot hota hai! His caption, her story. 🔥🧿 And they are MY PEOPLE! ❤😍
Also the hashtags veerkibani - baki sab chai kam paani 🤣 correct cheelu baby 🤣
what does this baki sab chai kam paani mean?
Pardon on my understanding level 😃
Originally posted by: nikki.171
HAYEEEEEE. I guess this is what they say. Sabr ka phal meetha .... I mean hot hota hai! His caption, her story. 🔥🧿 And they are MY PEOPLE! ❤😍
Full on mithai khila di sharbhi ne!!😍😍😍😍
Itni der baad aaya hai na bts pyaar umad umad ke aa rha hai..😂❤️❤️❤️🧿🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: nikki.171
HAYEEEEEE. I guess this is what they say. Sabr ka phal meetha .... I mean hot hota hai! His caption, her story. 🔥🧿 And they are MY PEOPLE! ❤😍
My people too 😳 also I use that phrase my person 😳 genuinely made me happy glad Babies came through for us today also arshi is going to be kicking herself that she’s stuck in a meeting 🤣
Originally posted by: snigdha1712
what does this baki sab chai kam paani mean?
Pardon on my understanding level 😃
It basically means nothing else matters!!😂