Is it Kinjal who replaced Vanraj in his office 😯
Oh boy, imagining the look on his face when he would know about this 😆😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is it Kinjal who replaced Vanraj in his office 😯
Oh boy, imagining the look on his face when he would know about this 😆😂
Wait what🤣🤣
Wah wah🤣
Originally posted by: gurti227
Is it Kinjal who replaced Vanraj in his office 😯
Oh boy, imagining the look on his face when he would know about this 😆😂
Karma is b....h🤣
Precap se it seems like that 😆
I literally screamed when Rakhi said "Hello everyone" at the end of the episode when Anupama discussed Vanraj's firing news. My family thought I had seen a lizard or something.....
🤣🤣🤣
For once, I am looking forward to her taunts




yes now karma backfire hahaha
Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra
I literally screamed when Rakhi said "Hello everyone" at the end of the episode when Anupama discussed Vanraj's firing news. My family thought I had seen a lizard or something.....
🤣🤣🤣
For once, I am looking forward to her taunts
rakhi dave have no other work ? i advice rakhi dave shift to near shah mansion petrol ke paise bach jayege🤣
Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza
rakhi dave have no other work ? i advice rakhi dave shift to near shah mansion petrol ke paise bach jayege🤣
Ensuring her daughter doesn't become Anupamaa 2.0 is a full time job! I love her answers to Baa though.