Thts y I posted to read ur reply 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Thts y I posted to read ur reply 🤣
Guys I am totally barbad what a sweet surprise Amar liked my comment 😲
Yesterday priyal liked my comment
And Haldi scene in word word "Tabahiiiii" 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥺🥺🥺🥺when they played Lal isq I cried out of joy 😭😭😭😭😭
God Purvir are so precious they are like couple straight from some fairy tale ☺️
Thu thu thu God bless my babies ☯️☯️☯️
Bhuri better is not bring medicine for Sakshi please I beg of you my mood was so off ...but Amar liked made my day 😊
YT thumbnail bade funny hote hai🤣
Originally posted by: OPS65JM4VZDZ7G4O
YT thumbnail bade funny hote hai🤣
When I saw I was laughing 😂
congratulations🥳Guys I am totally barbad what a sweet surprise Amar liked my comment 😲
Yesterday priyal liked my comment
And Haldi scene in word word "Tabahiiiii" 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥺🥺🥺🥺when they played Lal isq I cried out of joy 😭😭😭😭😭
God Purvir are so precious they are like couple straight from some fairy tale ☺️
Thu thu thu God bless my babies ☯️☯️☯️
Bhuri better is not bring medicine for Sakshi please I beg of you my mood was so off ...but Amar liked made my day 😊
Oh god I hope sakshi is not alive .... but that would ruin the show ... how will he be with purvi if his wife was alive ...
Congrats how exciting... seems like they both very humble ❤️
🤤 ye mukhi sab Sharam lihaaj chodke aise uthake laya apne bawri ko full of angst my god mujhe Sharam aa gayi aur hath bhi pakad ke rakha so that she couldn't move