Barrister Babu Chat Club # 21- Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34.3k

Users

30

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

2RFXHROAVC2N276D thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GDARXPUPDATREXXR

actually, I'm scared to go😭

koi bhi hoga isra... i am scared kyuki Pune me I stay alone na... vaha jaake mujhe firse ho gaya toh who will take care of me?😭 Real Ani ka office nahi khule toh I can't be mean and tell him to come to Pune 🤢

2RFXHROAVC2N276D thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HGMHL2DDXR4MX3AK

Yaar kyun khol rahe hai school clg yeh sab

😭


I am not ready to go out to work.

I am afraid of people 🤪

Me too munnu... I get scared of too many people specially when they try to talk to me 😕

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SWQX5K4QT7O3I4HR

hum log dar rhe hain ek saath

Aisa darte hai kya🤢

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AVORWDYSG6NQZS3G

kitna khush haina rules... 🤣

Rules humlogo se panah mangta hai🤣

2RFXHROAVC2N276D thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Rules humlogo se panah mangta hai🤣

Rules be like - bas karo yaar itna bhi seriously follow matt karo 🤪

BYI4XFICBH4SKVAN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 3YOXTQRAN6GPYU4L

koi bhi hoga isra... i am scared kyuki Pune me I stay alone na... vaha jaake mujhe firse ho gaya toh who will take care of me?😭 Real Ani ka office nahi khule toh I can't be mean and tell him to come to Pune 🤢

true that,mere toh chances zyaada hain,because pippet muh me lena padta hai🤢

Already ek baar you have gone through it,and it's dangerous, it can have prolonged effect on our body😭

6OV5DNNWTEHXFICQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 24XZEZZWQBIUIIF2

humko ghar chodke jaane ka mann nahi kar raha hai🤣Pehle ghar mein rehne ka mann nahi karta tha 🤣Abb ulta🤣

same here🤣
Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Z7PKNBHXC7DU6GBI

true that,mere toh chances zyaada hain,because pippet muh me lena padta hai🤢

Already ek baar you have gone through it,and it's dangerous, it can have prolonged effect on our body😭

Isra pipette kabhi share mat karna..🤢

Main 3 saalon mein kabhi kisike muh ka pipette use nahi ki..Naya le lene ka bolke..

6OV5DNNWTEHXFICQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2GSSWMG7UOYRO5XI

koi bhi hoga isra... i am scared kyuki Pune me I stay alone na... vaha jaake mujhe firse ho gaya toh who will take care of me?😭 Real Ani ka office nahi khule toh I can't be mean and tell him to come to Pune 🤢

be mean 🤣
6OV5DNNWTEHXFICQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IB76HMFX2XT24XDQ

Me too munnu... I get scared of too many people specially when they try to talk to me 😕

Image

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".